Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri Purposely Designed To Have A Slight Attitude

Quote Originally Posted by cavman2004 View Post
    I told her I hated her and wished she would die. She said she'll remember that. Now I'm scared to go to sleep.
    Lolz. In about a year or so, when she. Is smart enough u will be****

Thanks

Im so lookin forward to havin a ported siri on my verizon iPhone 4 i just hope they fully ported and fully workin very soon it would be fun to have siri and a very useful app, plz dev team bring it out quickly

Unfortunately, it will not be supported on the original iPhone 4, at least in the beta stage. The following footnote is on the Siri information page at apple.com:

Siri is available in Beta only on iPhone 4S and requires Internet access. But we can still hope the development team works on this pretty soon.

iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPad2, Travel International Motorola (At&t,T-Mobile and SmartFree Quattro SIM) iSip from InTouch SmartCards

Quote Originally Posted by kimmykimmy View Post
    Unfortunately, it will not be supported on the original iPhone 4, at least in the beta stage. The following footnote is on the Siri information page at apple.com:

Siri is available in Beta only on iPhone 4S and requires Internet access. But we can still hope the development team works on this pretty soon.

iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPad2, Travel International Motorola (At&t,T-Mobile and SmartFree Quattro SIM) iSip from InTouch SmartCards
    What's with the filler at the bottom of your post?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123