+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's 'Find My Friends' Catches Cheating Wife

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Find My Friends is a great way to catch your significant other doing things that they shouldn't be. iCloud is astounding. It's given us the power to push our photos
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 808 Posts

Default Apple's 'Find My Friends' Catches Cheating Wife

Find My Friends is a great way to catch your significant other doing things that they shouldn't be.

iCloud is astounding. It's given us the power to push our photos to every device that we have to eradicate syncing, it's given us a PC-free way of life by permitting us to update, restore, and backup without necessitating iTunes and a USB cable, and it even brought us several new apps. One of those new apps is Find My Friends, which permits you to share your location with people that you choose to connect with. The location services in this app are voluntary, so you can choose when or when not to share your location.

An anonymous man from New York bought the iPhone 4S this week. He deliberately took advantage of the Find My Friends feature to see if his suspicions were accurate. His wife, who also possessed an iPhone, was theoretically practicing activities that were unmoral and against the man’s yearnings. The New York man then installed the Find My Friends app on his wife’s iPhone without her awareness and enabled the location-sharing feature with his iPhone 4S. This allowed for him to keep tabs on his wife for everywhere that she wandered off to.

The man from New York had this to say:
    I got my wife a new 4S and loaded up find my friends without her knowing. She told me she was at her friends house in the east village. I've had suspicions about her meeting this guy who live uptown. Lo and behold, Find my Friends has her right there.

Thank you Apple, thank you App Store, thank you all. These beautiful treasure trove of screen shots going to play well when I meet her a** at the lawyer's office in a few weeks.
    Below are some screenshots that the New York man included to support his argument. He plans to bring these screenshots along with his long winded story into court against his wife. As of late, his wife still allegedly is unaware that her husband that this kind of information against her. Boy, won't this be a surprise? I sense a counter-lawsuit for the man installing a tracking device inside of her iPhone.

Perhaps, she was down with the meat-packing after all...

So, Find My Friends, won't you be using it? Share below!

Sources: CNET
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 10-16-2011 at 03:21 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mr. Russian's Avatar
    Thanks

That's cool except it's bad that they are going to court and will probably divorce. That's bad.
    CHECK OUT THIS AWESOME THEME
    Windows Vista
    Follow me on Twitter - Mr_Russ1an

What's Jailbreak? Gman Smartboy's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend won't suspect a thing since I update their iOS devices

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Pwnd

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

if it was HIS phone and he was paying the bill then there's nothing wrong with installing it.my and the wife use ilocalis to share where each other are and it saves us alot of time.if you're against it..... you prolly have something to hide. i however have nothing therefore no problem with me.

Thanks

Dude, I used FindMyiPhone to do this very same thing like 6 months ago. And FMI is a lot more discreet I imagine. Buster! You didn't have to wait on the Cloud!!! I caught mine lying a couple times but she was just hanging out with people I don't like. After about the 4th time I caught her lying, I confronted her via text as to her whereabouts after she PLEADED to me that she wasn't lying. Lol. Women... And they wonder why they don't get treated as equals ...
    iPhone 4S iOS 5.0 Non JB
    ~OSx Lion 10.7.2 Hackintosh Pro Dual Boot Win7 @ 4.5GHz
    Rock River AR-15 5.56mm NATO
    ~9mm S&W Sigma
    We carry iPhones and guns here in Texas

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Too bad but it's a cool app tho.

Thanks

Sucks for the guy that she was cheating on him but at least he caught her.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Hate cheating wives -_-S**t

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Russian View Post
    That's cool except it's bad that they are going to court and will probably divorce. That's bad.
    I think it'd be worse if the wife continued this behavior and they continued to live a lie of a marriage.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think that if you dont trust your wife enough to load an app on her phone that tracks her with out her knowing, your marriage is doomed and you should just call it quits anyway

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

no need for Joey Greco anymore !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    Hate cheating wives -_-S**t
    lol +1,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by tayman View Post
    I think that if you dont trust your wife enough to load an app on her phone that tracks her with out her knowing, your marriage is doomed and you should just call it quits anyway
    wonder y he lost trust ? was it from her doing things like this?? MUST BE HUN

if it walks like a duck .......
    Last edited by g12007; 10-16-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks

Wow, cheaters suck!

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrrippey's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I caught my wife of ten years meeting up with another man using Google Latitude. I don't think every marriage is doomed if one gets caught but it is sure hard to stay if there is no trust.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turnamental View Post
    Women... And they wonder why they don't get treated as equals ...
    I'm pretty sure a lot of strong statistics show that men cheat almost twice as much as women do. (Roughly 2/3 married men vs 1/3 married men). So maybe for equal rights we should all agree to be polygamous? ;-)

Thanks

Just caught my roommate sneaking around with my girl last night with this app. No lie.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I think that if you cheat on your husband, your marriage is doomed and you should just call it quits anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by RaginAsian55 View Post
    I'm pretty sure a lot of strong statistics show that men cheat almost twice as much as women do. (Roughly 2/3 married men vs 1/3 married men). So maybe for equal rights we should all agree to be polygamous? ;-)
    Studies actually show that men and women cheat about the same (between 45-55%)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 930 Posts

Owned ...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iPhone + Find my Friends = Zero Secrecy The iMessage can be even configure to be received on another iDevice if the Apple ID and pwd is known..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaginAsian55 View Post
    Wrong. Women cheat just as much, if not more than men. (Easier for women to get sex whenever they want it after all). Men just get caught more often because women are sneakier. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html