Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 145

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Current List of iOS 5 Compatible Cydia Packages

  1. #121
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    Backboard works great cleanstus bar just got updated works great no bugs just installed RedLine HD and VIP HD no bugs
    Last edited by nicoand; 10-22-2011 at 10:37 AM.

  2. #122
    iPhone? More like MyPhone xXDrizzyyXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 85 Times in 51 Posts

    Since no one has put this package in cydia for IOS 5 yet: If you dont want album artwork on LS do this.. Open ifile then go to / --> System --> Library --> SpringBoardPlugins --> and find NowPlayingArtLockScreen.lockbundle and rename it. There you go, no album art on the LS.

  3. #123
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 69 Times in 49 Posts

    I have installed ToneFX and it seems to work fine without an update. I have also downloaded numerous themes that include Prestige HD, VIP HD, ReviKRS, ReviDX, and Noki. They all work fine except the video, music, mail, and reminder icons don't change but if you know how to SSH or go into iFile and change them manually (like I have) you can do so. All the widgets work as well except for the ones where you need to use "Lockscreen Clock Hide", because that hasn't been updated yet and just sends your phone into safe mode loop.

    Does anyone know if opennotifier Or lib weather is working?

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    It would be unethical to update a list for hundreds of individual little tweaks.
    How would it be unethical?

  5. #125
    iPhone? More like MyPhone one_crazy_dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts

    I Like Eletronics

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    How would it be unethical?
    Because numerous amounts are in the Cydia store – something I do not have the time to update every second. If you need news on which ones work, read the comments yourself. It will be enlightening.

  7. #127
    I added iOS 5.0 compatibility to Move2Unlock as well as some new features

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Because numerous amounts are in the Cydia store – something I do not have the time to update every second. If you need news on which ones work, read the comments yourself. It will be enlightening.
    Did you mean to say that it was _impractical_ or _inconvenient_?
    I can see how it might be. And I'd tend to agree with you.

    But please do tell us how it is unethical to maintain such a list.
    (or do all of these strange words mean the same thing?!)

    I have read every post in the thread (some of them with questionable moral and ethical grounds), but if compiling the list was ethically sound, how would maintaining it become unethical?

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by raduga View Post
    Did you mean to say that it was _impractical_ or _inconvenient_?
    I can see how it might be. And I'd tend to agree with you.

    But please do tell us how it is unethical to maintain such a list.
    (or do all of these strange words mean the same thing?!)

    I have read every post in the thread (some of them with questionable moral and ethical grounds), but if compiling the list was ethically sound, how would maintaining it become unethical?
    I tend to agree that it's unethical as well. Not the fact that It's immoral to maintain a list – but to make a busy writer work through several indecisive comments, when I have more important things to tend to.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 10-24-2011 at 08:49 PM.

  10. #130
    Anyone know of an application like LockDown Pro?

  11. #131
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Outter Space
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 114 Times in 75 Posts

    I use locktopus

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    I use locktopus
    What repo/source is that under?

  13. #133
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Outter Space
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 114 Times in 75 Posts

    Bigboss

  14. #134
    Livin the iPhone Life celeron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    5,831
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 340 Times in 323 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabi212 View Post
    What repo/source is that under?
    Bigboss
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

    New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

  15. #135
    Anyone else having problem with Activator 1.5.8 disabling the volume button? I was able to silence my iPhone 4 when ever i was receiving a call using the volume buttons but not anymore! I'm on 5.0.1.

  16. #136
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 159 Times in 113 Posts

    I am having problems with voiceactivator. Anyone else after jb?

  17. #137
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    The repos are overloaded right now that is why nothing is working. Give it time for them to cool off an everthing will be back to normal.

  18. #138
    As we get closer to the Untether of A5 devices, is there an updated list of what's compatible? I noticed it was last updated in October. I have been out of the jailbroken-world for a while so a good list of some cool stuff would really suit me well! Thanks for all this, by the way!

  19. #139
    Starbucks Artist mmaboi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield CA.
    Posts
    2,405
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 207 Times in 160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by brianjw View Post
    As we get closer to the Untether of A5 devices, is there an updated list of what's compatible? I noticed it was last updated in October. I have been out of the jailbroken-world for a while so a good list of some cool stuff would really suit me well! Thanks for all this, by the way!
    I'm sure you can google a current list but the best way(for me at least) is to just look up apps on cydia(featured) and see if they are compatible. Almost all apps/tweaks/themes, etc; have the version for what it's compatible with.

  20. #140
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Outter Space
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 114 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaboi21 View Post
    I'm sure you can google a current list but the best way(for me at least) is to just look up apps on cydia(featured) and see if they are compatible. Almost all apps/tweaks/themes, etc; have the version for what it's compatible with.
    Maybe I am missing somehing but if your not jailbroken......how do get access to Cydia ?? :/

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •