Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri On iPhone 4

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Tim View Post
    Nice. Siri + untethered jailbreak = give me NOW!!
    +1

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Siri is one sexy girl that I want to make love too.

Thanks

I have had voice action for a while, and liked it just for the coolishness. What would be nice, is if i was able to talk to my phone without having to lift it up, push a button, wait for it to "get ready" then speak a wish / command, then wait for it to respond, for example to set an alarm. In that time, i have manually set an alarm myself. I would like it to be sitting on the bench, i speak a request or querry, then have the response spoken out.
    Yes, i am lazy, but wishes are cheap!
    unklbyl

Quote Originally Posted by unklbyl View Post
    I have had voice action for a while, and liked it just for the coolishness. What would be nice, is if i was able to talk to my phone without having to lift it up, push a button, wait for it to "get ready" then speak a wish / command, then wait for it to respond, for example to set an alarm. In that time, i have manually set an alarm myself. I would like it to be sitting on the bench, i speak a request or querry, then have the response spoken out.
    Yes, i am lazy, but wishes are cheap!
    It seems that if you were looking for your phone to do that, that it would pick up outer voices as well.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    It seems that if you were looking for your phone to do that, that it would pick up outer voices as well.
    Eh, not necessarily. I don't know that we have the tech, but teaching it to pick up on only the user's voice would be plausible. Seems it would always have to be "listening" though which would probably kill battery faster than anything ever has.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Eh, not necessarily. I don't know that we have the tech, but teaching it to pick up on only the user's voice would be plausible. Seems it would always have to be "listening" though which would probably kill battery faster than anything ever has.
    I don't see this as a plausible step with today's mobile technology. Of course, if you're that stuck to use a voice command without pressing any buttons, you can probably rely on a future Cydia tweak.

After watching the YouTube videos of Siri I'm excited to get my iPhone 4 running on voice power! Right now I'm all " what do we have on this thing? A cuisine art?" latr I'll be able to ask Siri to order me a nice blender.

Good reporting Anthony! I almost missed this glad I checked the previous posts this just saved me 649.00 no way I'm wasting money on the 4S now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    When you ask Siri that, it says, "no comment."
    jajajajajakajajajajaja

Siri is already having connection problems with the servers with only 4S users. I can't imagine what would happen if 4 users tapped in. Apple will block this for sure if it gets out of hands.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456