Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Shipment Confirmations Surface - Be Fully Prepared To Pimp Your iPhone 4S

I got my tracking number from ATT. Mine is coming from TN with UPS and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smittyjf View Post
    That is the pic from the guy in Germany who received it early. Nice try

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...shown_off.html
    Hahahaha!!! What a failure at being a liar.

Aww yeah! My S is in Fort Worth Texas! Hang in there, buddy. You're almost home.
    Last edited by Beastly L92; 10-13-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucnepo View Post
    This is a news site, if youve come here for jailbreaking advice.look again
    The site is modmyi, which somewhat hints at modding. At least it used to. Even as a news site, it fails. What would an owner of a new iPhone 4S do with redsn0w?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    The site is modmyi, which somewhat hints at modding. At least it used to. Even as a news site, it fails. What would an owner of a new iPhone 4S do with redsn0w?
    Then, uhhh...leave? I'm sure you can find better out there. Somewhere, there's an iPhone site that won't do stupid things, like advise users receiving new devices to have modding software installed and waiting pending the imminent release of a jailbreak, cause that's stupid.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

a guy on another forum got his already. crazy
    60% of the time, it works every time.

UPS is delivering a lot of these. Glad I drive for UPS and my phone will be in my truck early tomorrow. From what we were told a trailer carrying nothing but iPhones was being transported with armed guards, and we're treating these packages as High Values. In our business nothing gets treated more cautiously and HV's are handed from person to person till their destination. If you're not gonna be home to sign for these we offer alternatives like printing a form and signing that with instructions to us drivers as to where and how you want your phone delivered. These will NOT be DR'd (Driver Released) so make plans now if you're not gonna be home.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly L92 View Post
    Then, uhhh...leave? I'm sure you can find better out there. Somewhere, there's an iPhone site that won't do stupid things, like advise users receiving new devices to have modding software installed and waiting pending the imminent release of a jailbreak, cause that's stupid.
    Yes, it's stupid, because the version of redsn0w you can download today will NEVER jailbreak an iPhone 4S.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123