+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Shipment Confirmations Surface - Be Fully Prepared To Pimp Your iPhone 4S

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hate to burst everyones bubbles....I called FedEx, They said the dates shown by ATT are when the lables were printed. FedEx says they will be shipped overnight friday from ATT
    iPhone? More like MyPhone tankz504's Avatar
    Thanks

Hate to burst everyones bubbles....I called FedEx, They said the dates shown by ATT are when the lables were printed. FedEx says they will be shipped overnight friday from ATT at least.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I show both mine from ATT as shipped, wierd thing is one is coming via FedEx and the other via UPS

iPhone? More like MyPhone Xenthis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z6joker9 View Post
    Huh, could have sworn you guys reported this yesterday.

Windows 7 x64
    Intel i7 2600k @ 4.5ghz
    EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 Classified SLI
    1200watt Antec PSU
    Haf X
    EVGA P67 FTW
    Corsair H80
    Corsair Vengeance 16gig 8-8-8-24
    Sony Optiarc 24x

Thanks

mines is coming from ups via apple i had cancelled my pre order with atnt at 5 am and then did a re order at 12pm lucky me lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Mine shipped on the 9th but is stuck in Kentucky since yesterday at 9am. It says delivery friday by the end of the day, but it was shipped "World Ease" which is a 3 day world ship (which could have been today) My guess is they are slowed down at some point since Kentucky is the last stop before our terminal.
    Hopefully tomorrow, but I doubt it.
    No biggie, Friday will be here soon

Smitty

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Mine left Alaska about 3 hours ago! Getting closer to Austin... I'm like a kid getting close to Xmas!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

My iphone 4s is currently on Lousville, Kentucky. Im in NY cant wait!!

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

Every year I order at Best Buy and every year there is no hassle and the past two phones have been two days earlier than having them shipped. I got mine at seven am here in NY.

Thanks

Mine is being putting back together in China , can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Every year I order at Best Buy and every year there is no hassle and the past two phones have been two days earlier than having them shipped. I got mine at seven am here in NY.
    Let us see a pic 

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,056 Times in 1,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by duromega View Post
    Mine is being putting back together in China , can't wait

Let us see a pic 

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

FedEx says my S will be delivered to me in New Braunfels on Friday by 3pm! This guy is STOKED!

Thanks

I have mine ordered! It works out of the box, and does NOT hae to be hooked up to a computer to get it running. SIRI starts talking right out of the box, and it guides you through a setup menu, sort of like a good Nokia!
    I have tried to put it in DFU mode, but it does NOT go. TU recognises it, which is good for us all!
    Pending...
    Last edited by unklbyl; 10-13-2011 at 07:46 AM.
    unklbyl

iPhone? More like MyPhone starkall's Avatar
    Thanks

Got my ship notification from Att, be here tomorrow!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone pre order through verizon and get an email saying it shipped? I got nothing after the pre order email. My order did say…delivered by oct 14th.

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine won't be shipped for like 2 weeks.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sorry MMI, but I'm dissappointed with the poor quality of your reporting recently.

How exactly are we going to 'pimp out' our 4S when there's no jailbreak of any kind (tethered or untethered) available for the iPhone 4S? Also, Apple plugged a major hole we'd been using for the untether. Plus, they're now requiring signed APTickets to prevent the replay attacks we've been using to restore our iOS version once they close their signing window. Plus the guy that produced the huge majority of our untethered JBs is now working for Apple. IMHO, useful (i.e., restorable, untethered) jailbreaks are going to be way more elusive.*

MMI also misquoted i0n1c's report about an upcoming untether for iOS5. (The fact that somebody somewhere in the world is working on an untether doesn't mean it's imminent.)

It's wonderful that all these jailbroken apps have been updated for iOS5, but that's irrelevant & useless without a JB. If you have an iPhone 4S, you'll be able to 'pimp it out' with some color stickers or a cool case, but downloading redsn0w will be a total waste of your time & bandwidth right now.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can i use my iphone 4 battery cover for the iphone 4s? Would they fit?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post
    Sorry MMI, but I'm dissappointed with the poor quality of your reporting recently.

How exactly are we going to 'pimp out' our 4S when there's no jailbreak of any kind (tethered or untethered) available for the iPhone 4S? Also, Apple plugged a major hole we'd been using for the untether. Plus, they're now requiring signed APTickets to prevent the replay attacks we've been using to restore our iOS version once they close their signing window. Plus the guy that produced the huge majority of our untethered JBs is now working for Apple. IMHO, useful (i.e., restorable, untethered) jailbreaks are going to be way more elusive.*

MMI also misquoted i0n1c's report about an upcoming untether for iOS5. (The fact that somebody somewhere in the world is working on an untether doesn't mean it's imminent.)

It's wonderful that all these jailbroken apps have been updated for iOS5, but that's irrelevant & useless without a JB. If you have an iPhone 4S, you'll be able to 'pimp it out' with some color stickers or a cool case, but downloading redsn0w will be a total waste of your time & bandwidth right now.
    Maybe they were referring to bedazzling. My phone has been in Kentucky since 9am Tuesday with no movement. After having a jailbroken iphone I don't think I could go back to a non, thanks to all that make that possible

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    That is the pic from the guy in Germany who received it early. Nice try

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...shown_off.html

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tucnepo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by csglinux View Post

This is a news site, if youve come here for jailbreaking advice.look again