+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Dev-Team Merging PwnageTool and Redsn0w Soon

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Makes sense, pool resources.I'm not in any rush for an iOS Jailbreak, I got my 3GS official unlocked so no more need for Ultrasn0w
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Makes sense, pool resources.I'm not in any rush for an iOS Jailbreak, I got my 3GS official unlocked so no more need for Ultrasn0w

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordviper View Post
    This was a seriously Douchey way of handling this. modmyi bookmark deleted.
    "dont play games with us"
    seriously? or else what? we visit the site and give you a job. our advertising clicks generate dollars for the site jackass.

you could just as easily have told the dude that you are grateful for the feedback and moved on.
    Sounds like you need to take your own advice and 'move on' because quite frankly its dumb trying to defend somebodies rude remark. There's no way to justify the way he came at josh, doesn't matter if josh appreciated the feedback it was still rude.
    Play nicely now...

Sorry MMI I didn't mean to say that. Lol
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 10-12-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordviper View Post
    This was a seriously Douchey way of handling this. modmyi bookmark deleted.
    "dont play games with us"
    seriously? or else what? we visit the site and give you a job. our advertising clicks generate dollars for the site jackass.

you could just as easily have told the dude that you are grateful for the feedback and moved on.

Really guys, does it matter? Seriously? Do you PAY for this site? and don't use the whole "I click for ads" argument, so spare us that routine. This site is provided FOR FREE, you don't have to pay for a subscription or membership etc. Everyone that comes here to complain about "grammar" or "content" are complete morons. How does complaining about a FREE INTERNET SITE improve your day? How about this, MAKE YOU'RE OWN DAMN SITE! Hire your own staff, invest your own money, search for content yourself, THEN try to complain. It's ridiculous when I come here and see people attacking the writers of this site who I'm sure don't get paid "the big bucks" to hear your childish cries. Until you have to pay to access this site, go find another way to improve the quality of your life by making yourself feel better bashing other people's mistakes and/or opinions. It's about time Tucker and other writers here point out the irony these hypocritical bashers bring in their arguments. Time to build a bridge and get over it people.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,018 Times in 6,925 Posts

Please only post if you have something pertaining to what the article is actually about. If you see an error in any way please just press the report button to let us know, we appreciate all positive feedback.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

gthugballin (10-12-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

I apologise for my lack of knowledge, I know the baseband has to do with unlocking but can n e one tell me the actual purpose and benefit of preserving it? Thank u to n e one for taking some time out to explain I appreciate it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD4 View Post
    I apologise for my lack of knowledge, I know the baseband has to do with unlocking but can n e one tell me the actual purpose and benefit of preserving it? Thank u to n e one for taking some time out to explain I appreciate it!
    you only have to worry about that if you want to use your phone on a carrier other than att
    When the police want to know where someone is, they ask apple.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tario70's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD4 View Post
    One reason is if you want to use your iPhone on different carriers when you travel.

Or if you just want to use it on a non-official carrier.

Another reason is to preserve your baseband so that when you sell your phone it will have a higher value.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Beastly L92's Avatar
    Thanks

Lawlz. pinkeye21 got wrecked so hard! Go Joshua!

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Forget it

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank u Tario70 and Gthugballin I appreciate the explanation, I hope I'm using the correct format to do so. Thank u again, CHEERS!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12