Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Creates VoIP App for iOS

Default T-Mobile Creates VoIP App for iOS

I remember a time when, T-Mobile said they wanted nothing to do with iPhones.

T-Mobile, the company that was expected to get this new generation iPhone and didn't, released a VoIP app for iOS. The app is called Bobsled and it allows you to make free VoIP calls to anyone on Facebook. This app is also available for Android phones, mind you.

Bobsled was originally a Facebook app which appears to have been spread into the iOS world. The app is so new, even, that it has absolutely no ratings. The functionality of this app is very similar to other VoIP's such as Skype. The app is free, as shown below:

The VoIP application by T-Mobile is capable of calling any iOS device, Android device, or Facebook friend for free. It works mobile to mobile, and mobile to desktop. The user will be prompted to sign into Bobsled at the app launch:

Bobsled is a neat feature to add to your phone. It works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. There don't appear to be any fees for calling out using this app either. The versatility of a multi-platform VoIP such as this, makes the convenience even better for people using something other than an iPhone. While T-Mobile appears to be the only major carrier without an iPhone (except for the 1,000,000 jailbroken and unlocked iPhones that they serve), this might just be their small reach over to the iOS world.

Will you be trying T-Mobile's new Bobsled application? Share below!

Adding a link would help

Quote Originally Posted by Gman Smartboy View Post
    Adding a link would help
    A link for what? Bobsled is in the App Store.

Adding a link would help
    or you can search the app store...

Adding a link would help
    Wish there was a link to slap you. Lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Own3d For This Useful Post:

Anthony Bouchard (10-11-2011), MYPHONEI (12-05-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
    +1

Adding a link would help
    Agreed. <3 laziness

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
    This made me lol so hard & made it even funnier because of your name haha! +100 to you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by own3d View Post
    wish there was a link to slap you. Lol.
    lmfao!

I wish facebook wasnt required to use.

I wish there was a link to ban his A**

Quote Originally Posted by mudslag View Post
    I wish facebook wasnt required to use.
    What doesnt Require FaceBook now a days i liked it back when all u needed was an email now your forced to have a Facebook. Even though i use mine everday but i still dont like letting EVERYTHING access it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Sasukekun77 View Post
    What doesnt Require FaceBook now a days i liked it back when all u needed was an email now your forced to have a Facebook. Even though i use mine everday but i still dont like letting EVERYTHING access it -_-
    Thought this was cool, until i saw it needed facebook. PASS.

I don't understand what you guys don't get. The app is used to connect you with your Facebook Friends... If you don't have a facebook then you wouldn't need this app, because you don't have facebook friends....