+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Processor is Throttled

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I luckily sold my iPhone 4 for pretty much the exact same price that i'll pay for the iPhone 4S. I sincerely hope this phone does not disappoint me. By
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I luckily sold my iPhone 4 for pretty much the exact same price that i'll pay for the iPhone 4S. I sincerely hope this phone does not disappoint me. By the sound of it it would seem not.....but i heard that about the iPhone 4 as well....and that was somewhat of a letdown. We will see on Friday.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I am sure that they will patch in a speed increase when better batteries become available.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Been real nice chatting with ya. Have a nice life
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnywhi7e View Post
    @ Simon, your a lamer brah. If you know anything about Android and new Android Phones you would know they don't have any lag especially Sensation and ESPECIALLY LG2X(which has the best processor by the way) and Sammy Galaxy S2. Stop lying like anyway idiot. Take a pic of your SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 and put my username next to it and upload it here. I know FOR A FACT you don't have the phone. Upload a picture and I will leave ModMyI forever.

Calling you out right now brother. You have nothing to lose except write my username on a piece of paper and put it next to your Sammy you clown.

Since I knoe you don't know Samsung Galaxy 2 S phone I suggest you do some research about stock Android, custom ROMs and overclocking. Samsung ABSOLUTELY destroys i4S in EVERY SINGLE aspect.

And if you read my post troll, you'll see the reason why iPhone sells much. Iphone is a pretty flashy phone. That's about it.

hey bunny. i just copy all of your words and paste them into google translate from english to indonesian and it says "NGOMONG DOANG" .. just google it and you'll find out what's the meaning of.

to sammy : "NICE!!!!"

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Been real nice chatting with ya. Have a nice life
    Lol!! Nice!!
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Thanks

Too bad about bunny. He had some posts that made sense!
    Maybe he can swallow his pride, be a gentleman, and continue to HELP the modmyi world.
    If not, RIP bunny
    unklbyl

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ill be doing 4s and s2 side by side comparison as soon as the 4s reaches my doorstep. for those interested check back for a link.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kadernal For This Useful Post:

vantheman169 (10-14-2011)

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, nice one Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    ill be doing 4s and s2 side by side comparison as soon as the 4s reaches my doorstep. for those interested check back for a link.
    I am def interested!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'm looking forward to hear from users about the speed of the new phone. And the new features as well.

Thanks

I consider myself a new user, so here is my lowdown. Like it, but don't love it. Speed is nice,pictures are great, gaming is truly more fluid, siri has turned out to be a minor letdown, (yes apple, we know upgrades are coming), the newsstand is annoying untill you quickly slam it into a newly created folder, and i am looking to overclock the processor(s) for a little more speed just to see how it reacts.
    On the camera, the apple video showed multiple focal points, but i am not that smart i guess. I tried what they showed, but it does not work, touching the screen in multiple places for multiple focus points.
    IOs 5 is fast and flashy, but the jump from 3.1.3 to 4.0 was not bad either.
    Taking the phone apart is still a little scary for me, but the further i go, the easier it gets, and it STILL keeps turning on!
    I have NOT been able to put the phone into DFU mode yet. Dunno if this is a bad thing or not, maybe i need to try other button combinations.
    My wife loves it, and i am pleasantly surprised at a (few) features.
    My personal reccomendation,
    If you have a 3g or 3gs, go ahead and make the jump. If you have the 4, stay there and wait for the 5.
    Just my 2
    Last edited by unklbyl; 10-16-2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Forgot to smile ;)
    unklbyl

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just checking back in... did a few tests and the phones are very similar in day to day usage.

IPhone 4s gets 86k on browsermark while I've tweaked the s2 up to 72k....iPhone 4 was getting around 33k.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    Just checking back in... did a few tests and the phones are very similar in day to day usage.

IPhone 4s gets 86k on browsermark while I've tweaked the s2 up to 72k....iPhone 4 was getting around 33k.
    Running iOS 5, I get about 54k on browsermark using the iPhone 4.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234