+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Windows Phone Is The Answer To iOS Monotony and Android's Chaos - Andy Lees

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
iOS all the way for me! There are more tweaks, hacks, themes, and apps on Cydia than any 1 person could install on 1 device, its ridiculous, and its growing
    My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

iOS all the way for me! There are more tweaks, hacks, themes, and apps on Cydia than any 1 person could install on 1 device, its ridiculous, and its growing every single day! iOS 5 is gonna be sick, can't wait! I always hear Android users complain about their batter life. My iPhone 4's battery is pretty awesome and I dont even have to charge it everyday.

Thanks

I haven't tried mango but had A captivate and a tilt 2. I had my tilt 2 rooted and all that good stuff but it was still slow and lacked a lot of features. Had the captivate rooted with custom roms that I would switch a few times a month! It was cool and fun but still missed iOS. I had the 2g then switched to the tilt 2 (which I shouldn't of) then captivate (should of just gotten the ip4 at the time). Then jumped back on the iOS after having android for about 6 months. I'm the type of person that likes to mess wit things differently. I was thinking of getting an sgs2 but I'm sure i would like it maybe for the first few months and then go back to iOS. So for me it's just iOS all the way!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12