Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS+, SlideAway, and CleverPin Updated to Support iOS 5

Default SMS+, SlideAway, and CleverPin Updated to Support iOS 5

Yesterday, ModMyi reported that a ton of tweaks/applications from the Cydia Store had been updated for iOS 5 support. Some included PreferenceLoader and Activator.

For the next few days or even weeks, it is inevitable that developers will be on task to get all their packages up to date. With iOS 5 just around the corner, it would be in their best interest to have things ready before that happens. This morning, Filippo Bigarella (@FilippoBiga), posted that he send in updates for the following applications:

• SMS+
    • SlideAway
    • CleverPin
    • PasswordPilot

He mentioned that he send in these updates to fix bugs and issues, however the key factor is that three out of the four tweaks he just posted now have iOS 5 compatibility (PasswordPilot already works on iOS 5). Note that since he just sent in the updates this morning, the updated versions may not hit Cydia until later today or even tomorrow. So if you find that you don't have an update for any of those applications or Cydia won't let you install (based upon a 4.x check), than give it a bit and it should be fine.

Although the above is not his full repertoire, it's a good start. Then the next question becomes; where's Springtomize? When will that be updated? Stay tuned.

Oh and how could I forget; have fun!

Source(s): Filippo Bigarella
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 10-10-2011 at 09:38 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joshua Tucker For This Useful Post:

AngryPIG (10-10-2011)

Also bitesms was updated last week on its beta repo, you might wanna add that
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    Also bitesms was updated last week on its beta repo, you might wanna add that
    What's its beta repo? I want it bad

Thanks

libstatusbar will still cause springboard safe mode (SMS+). So after you install it, you will need to disable that add-on either manually or going through SBSetting and disabling it in the mobilesubstrate add-ons section, then re-spring. You won't have status bar notifications, but it will stop safe mode and the application will work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    What's its beta repo? I want it bad
    Look at Bite's forum for it: Release 6.0 (beta 5) out now... - biteSMS

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Bitesms works good, comes with a 12 day trial

Little tip turn on volume display tap in activator then push home button test it, then reopen activator, clear the volume tap setting, enable double tap status bar, hit the home button, it should be working now with the volume display tap, u can turn off double tap status now
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 10-10-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Someone should make a IOS 5 compatibility list thread like they had for IOS 4.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thats good. I use cleverpin a lot