+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Preorder Shipping Delayed - Update On Availability

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4S Preorder Shipping Delayed - Update On Availability

We previously heard that the iPhone 4S was on route to be the best selling iPhone yet and the trend seems to be continuing. After AT&T’s announcement of selling 200,000 preorders within the first 12 hours of preorders opening up to the public, we heard that Apple was forced to push back international shipping dates, and now the delay seems to present in the United States as well.

Apple’s website now shows an estimated iPhone 4S shipping time of 1-2 weeks. It is now confirmed that AT&T has all three models of the iPhone 4S (16GB, 32GB, and 64GB) shipping within 14-21 days after the official release (October 14th). Verizon only has 32GB and 64GB models left for delivery on October 14th and Sprint is completely sold out of the 16GB model (for later dates as well) in terms of deliveries. If you want to get the 16GB model on Sprint, you’ll have to run to a local Sprint store on launch day.

As of right now, if you are in the market for a 32GB or 64GB iPhone 4S and you are with Verizon or planning on going for Sprint, you still have a chance. If not, we would recommend deciding a strategy to wait in line at local retail stores next week to ensure you secure the iPhone 4S for yourself. Word on the street is, people are already lining up, so if you really want an iPhone 4S you’ll have to plan accordingly.

So much for all the disappointment… the iPhone 4S seems to be selling as fast, if not faster than its predecessors.

Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 565 Posts

My Order Acknowledgment from Apple shows Delivers Oct 14 by Standard Shipping. have to laugh at that parrot!

Thanks

^ lol wtf is with that parrot

Thanks

the parrot is funny lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

the parrot is sexy! sexy parrot

Thanks

Lol nobody cares about the article just the parrot.As for the article i have to say im not surprised. It's got some pretty mean hardware; you do have to take into consideration that there are plenty of people that live and breath apple and will buy anything.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

AT&T told me on the phone that any order after 4pm on 10/7 will not arrive on Oct 14th. So if you ordered it before that time then you should be getting it on the 14th.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HighTymes View Post
    AT&T told me on the phone that any order after 4pm on 10/7 will not arrive on Oct 14th. So if you ordered it before that time then you should be getting it on the 14th.
    I dont think AT&T has a clue as of when Apple will be shipping customers preorders.
    Apples taste good. PwnApples taste better!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kickerman65 For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (10-08-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kickerman65 View Post
    I dont think AT&T has a clue as of when Apple will be shipping customers preorders.
    obviously he was talking about at&t. i assume he meant their order dates.
    #snobpost

Thanks

i cancelled mines from atnt due to credit card security issues at 4 am next day at 12pm i re did my order with apple and says delivery of the 14th woot!

thank god i switched to apple atnt was a horrid mess!

iPhone? More like MyPhone GranDaddyPurp's Avatar
    Thanks

Ordered mine through Apple instead of AT&T and right now it's being prepared for shipment It'll be here on the 14th.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GranDaddyPurp View Post
    Ordered mine through Apple instead of AT&T and right now it's being prepared for shipment It'll be here on the 14th.
    can u show a ss of that and block out any info i am curious to see this lol,mines has a delivery date of the 14th but in process

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    can u show a ss of that and block out any info i am curious to see this lol,mines has a delivery date of the 14th but in process
    It's only been one day dude... I wouldn't obsess about it yet. They can't pack a zillion iPhones all simultaneously... be patient.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i don't believe At&T..they're freaken lier,,,,i order mind at 8pm on the 7th and it show deliverd on the 14th

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

Last year apple would let us visit a retail store & reserve the phone without paying. No way I would wait in line for 10 hours like I have done in the passed.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I ordered mine at 5am from att. This first email i got said I have one reserve and should be here on the 14th. Buy my order status still say processing. I hope i get it friday im using my old backflip and its driving me crazy lol
    Last edited by lunercrab; 10-08-2011 at 07:05 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GranDaddyPurp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    Sure, Here it is. Like Poseidon said, It's only been a day. No need to rush lol.

I Take Three L's To The Head...Love, Live, Life then I'm Dead

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    It's only been one day dude... I wouldn't obsess about it yet. They can't pack a zillion iPhones all simultaneously... be patient.
    apple never got a zillion orders

i just checked mines also same as you =D going to ebay it now for 850 lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GranDaddyPurp View Post
    Sure, Here it is. Like Poseidon said, It's only been a day. No need to rush lol.

Crazy. Mine's still in processing but does say it's delivery date will be the 14th. I had to of been one of the last people that had an order go through on the Apple site LOL. Me and my buddy camped the Apple page before 12 and when the page did finally launch we were stuck on it for 2 hours trying to get our orders through. Kept re-doing the process over an over an over an over again, finally I got past one of the screens I've never got past before and BAM my order went through. 30 seconds later my buddy hits me up cussing a storm and says go add another iPhone to your basket and see what it says, and that's when the SOLD OUT screen was popping up LMFAO. Well not SOLD OUT, but "We're sorry, we cannot process any iPhone orders at this time" or something like that. So I definitely lucked out. 10-15 minutes after that is when everybody got the RESERVE page.

Thanks

it seems they are all getting prep for shipment mines also says preparing for shipment and i ordered at 12pm on apples site friday
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 10-08-2011 at 07:53 PM.