Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4S Preorder Shipping Delayed - Update On Availability

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Question here

I pre ordered my i4S through Verizon within minutes of the site accepting pre orders. Is it safe to say that I'll get my delivery on the 14th? Or is that delivery delay more for those that waited till the late morning/afternoon you think?

Just curious, thanks.

EDIT: this is my first iDevice purchase on launch, so I'm a n00b for this...be gentle.
    Last edited by AfterMercyFM; 10-08-2011 at 08:48 PM.

Same old crap, different year

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMercyFM View Post
    Question here

I pre ordered my i4S through Verizon within minutes of the site accepting pre orders. Is it safe to say that I'll get my delivery on the 14th? Or is that delivery delay more for those that waited till the late morning/afternoon you think?

Just curious, thanks.

EDIT: this is my first iDevice purchase on launch, so I'm a n00b for this...be gentle.
    i pre ordered 12 pm on apple.com fri and mines is being prep for shipment so hard to say.

ordered mine and my wifes at 4AM on Friday from ATT will be very disappointed if they arent here launch day

i got through as soon as att's site went up on friday a.m. hoping for a friday delivery

talked to att. they said friday. epic win

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

So I have a question with AT&T. Are people being charged shipping? I gave ATT a call. I wanted to use an upgrade from another line that I had so this was the only way to do it. They were able to do that for me, but they wanted $20 for 3-4 day shipping. What's up with that? I told the rep that Apple did free shipping to be delivered on the day of launch. She said there was nothing she could do. As a result I seem to be stuck camping.

odd when i pre ordered from atnt before i canceled and went to apple i was charged the same price 488 after taxes for my 16 gb 4s

Thanks

Would you sell your iPad2 3g to get your hands on the new iPhone?

I ordered from apple around 7pm Pacific. I haven't gotten a tracking # yet. But if you use your phone # in the reference field this might work. My iphone is coming by UPS. Here's the screenshot.

Two weeks according to 02 uk. I've got to wait till i can get a pay as you go phone in november anyway (don't want to be tied in for 2 years, I'm on a decent 1 month contract).

Cheap upgrade for those that want to hold out for the next gen iPhone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12