+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [EXCLUSIVE] AT&T One iPhone 4S Per Customer, No Commitment Pricing Found

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I gotta say this. I decided to try Apple for ordering this year, even though I've honestly never had any problems through AT&T. I only thought of doing this because
    iPhone? More like MyPhone NiteStar's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta say this. I decided to try Apple for ordering this year, even though I've honestly never had any problems through AT&T. I only thought of doing this because of what I've heard from others last year about getting theirs a day early through AT&T and shipping. I finally gave up and went through AT&T again. I got as far as "add to cart" through Apple within the first few minutes and when I clicked on it, I got "session timed out". It got progessivley worse after that with not even being able to have it check my eligibility with AT&T. I won't ever try that again. lol. Successfully ordered though AT&T. Hopefully the note about removing my unlitmited data won't actually happen. We will see.

Just got confirmation email within 2 mintues of placing order.
    Last edited by NiteStar; 10-07-2011 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStar View Post
    I gotta say this. I decided to try Apple for ordering this year, even though I've honestly never had any problems through AT&T. I only thought of doing this because of what I've heard from others last year about getting theirs a day early through AT&T and shipping. I finally gave up and went through AT&T again. I got as far as "add to cart" through Apple within the first few minutes and when I clicked on it, I got "session timed out". It basically worse after that with not even being able to have it check my eligibility with AT&T. I won't ever try that again. lol. Successfully ordered though AT&T. Hopefully the note about removing my unlitmited data won't actually happen. We will see.

Just got confirmation email within 2 mintues of placing order.
    hmm not me weird but they charged my card 1 dollar

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Your iPhone has been reserved.

Nice...

Thanks

how come i didn't get this just a order number smh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    hmm not me weird but they charged my card 1 dollar
    I wouldn't worry about it if you see they charged your card. Did you also get the popup about your unlimited data (if you have that) being "NOT COMPATIBABLE" with the iPhone4s and it would be removed?

btw You only get "reserved" if you order through Apple I believe. Oh and as far as your email timing. I didn't get mine until almost 24 hours after I placed my order last year. I was worried and remember being upset that maybe I lost my place in line. In the end I had my phone by noon at my doorstep on the day it came out. With them charging your card, don't let the timing of when you get your email worry you imho.
    Last edited by NiteStar; 10-07-2011 at 03:03 AM.

Thanks

ok so i re did the order got the email right away this time but i see 2 charges for 1 dollar on my card i think ill have to call them to assure i am not getting charged for two iphone 4s

i also got Thank you for your recent order! Your iPhone has been reserved. and i did through atnt not apple
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 10-07-2011 at 03:13 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    ok so i re did the order got the email right away this time but i see 2 charges for 1 dollar on my card i think ill have to call them to assure i am not getting charged for two iphone 4s
    Welll that's one way to make sure you get at least one. I'm guessing you didn't read my reply to your worries before ordering a second one.

Hopefully they don't both cancel each other out.

If the "Only 1 4S per account" is true for us AT&T oderers, I would think they would automatically cancel the second order. Of course, you never know and calling would be the only way to assure they don't.

Thanks

yea i am calling right away in the morning lol

the apple site seems to work now btw for anyone wondering

btw apple site is working now if u would like to order from them
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 10-07-2011 at 03:52 AM.

Thanks
    Yeah. The unlock no-commitment pricing is found BUT... It's not available until November AND it seems to be a different phone since it's only GSM and not CDMA/GSM

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I woke up at 2am and by 2:15 the apple store was still down so I went back to sleep and ordered at 7:15am with no problem and Oct 14 delivery.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's sheep people like y'all the reason the iPhone is inelastically priced. Y'all so quick to bend over (rely on the subsidize prices) and take it up the a** (pay ridiculously overpriced limited monthly fees)!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Like many of you, I noticed that AT&T didn't have any clarification on the data plan. It just said my old one doesn't work. I didn't like that answer so I did a 611 and called their customer service. She didn't say what the data plan they were replacing the unlimited plan with was but she did say it wasn't what we had. A cursory look at their other plans showed a 200 meg plan for that price and my wife uses 2 gigs a month on average. Also, I was grandfathered in under some 1500 text plan, which wasn't offered on their site. Be careful when ordering as they can lock you into something you totally didn't intend to end up with.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

"Awww man the 4S is so ridiculously over-priced, over-hyped and is just a speed boost and minor upgrade. But I'm still gonna get it anyway because Apple told me to."

Like I said....so many people whine when Apple doesn't give them what they want when they want......and those same people turn around and buy the under-expected product that Apple puts out there anyway.......which is why Apple will continue to ignore you and put the product THEY want out there.

So all of you stop complaining and go buy this phone because we all know you're going to cave in and get it sooner or later.

Thanks

so if i want to get the new phone, i no longer get my $5 200 messages??????

i only send about 100 a month, which was perfect for me

i'm not interested at all in paying $20 for "unlimited" when all i need is that $5 plan.
    it's stupid they don't offer it. if i stay on my current phone, i'll still have the plan.
    they should be able to just give me a new hardware device and NOT have to change a freakin text messaging plan.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Call them. They added my 1500 back (I use it for a pager for on call at work). It takes them a little monkeying around to get it right.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GranDaddyPurp's Avatar
    Thanks

Ordered mine early this morning with no problem and Oct.14th delivery also.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CTGrey02 View Post
    Call them. They added my 1500 back (I use it for a pager for on call at work). It takes them a little monkeying around to get it right.
    i hope so =/

i've been a customer for 15 years, same cell number

i'm still very bitter when i went from the first iphone to the 3GS, they used to include 200 texts in the plan, then they decided to screw you over to get the new phone by making you get $5 for 200 texts =/
    they just want to nickel and dime you everywhere.

i don't need an unlimited $20 for texts =/

Thanks

i re did my order through apple to many issues with atnt and there customer service today was horrid

Thanks

ORDER being prepared for shipment =)

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234