Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [EXCLUSIVE] AT&T One iPhone 4S Per Customer, No Commitment Pricing Found

let me look into it more if anything i wont get it ill wait for the iphone 5
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 10-06-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    why not get it through apple.com it self it's only 459 with no commitment for a 16 gb

no thanks atnt ill buy mines through apple k thanks
    I'm 99.99% sure that that IS NOT "No Commitment" and is "Early Upgrade." Compare to the original chart. You'll notice it states "You qualify for the following iPhone Pricing" and also gives you dates.

Edit: Guess I should have refreshed first! Like others have stated before me.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,383 Posts

The unlocked phones are: $650, $750, & $850.
    That's it...no more wondering and researching.

yes u were right 459 is a early renewal but my mother just joined my plan a week ago i have time to return her 3gs and get the iphone 4s so i might do this and give her my iphone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lombardo Joe's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never preordered on AT&T, as I jumped directly on last year for the i4. When you preorder, do they require payment up front, or when you pick it up at the sto'?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo Joe View Post
    I've never preordered on AT&T, as I jumped directly on last year for the i4. When you preorder, do they require payment up front, or when you pick it up at the sto'?
    It should be shipped to your house. Last year, some people got their iPhone 4 one day before launch day!!!
    Therefore, you pay when u order...
    Last edited by thazsar; 10-06-2011 at 08:03 PM.

yea it's 459 that's a early renewal 199 is if i wait until jan,ill get the phone and if i ever want to break contract it's not that much

Thanks

yea it's 459 that's a early renewal 199 is if i wait until jan,ill get the phone and if i ever want to break contract it's not that much
    U might as well just drop another $100 and get it unlocked so it's worth more when u eventually upgrade.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    The unlocked phones are: $650, $750, & $850.
    That's it...no more wondering and researching.
    Those are great prices.

is there any advantage of pre ordering from apple vs att? i'm going to preorder tonight but i'm not sure which site is better to order it from??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lunercrab View Post
    is there any advantage of pre ordering from apple vs att? i'm going to preorder tonight but i'm not sure which site is better to order it from??
    I'm going w/ Apple but if it's slow, I'll head over to AT&T!

U might as well just drop another $100 and get it unlocked so it's worth more when u eventually upgrade.
    no thanks,i won't even go with another company and if i do it's verizon.plus i am not spending much i am selling my mint condition iphone 4 which i can make 300-350 with ease

Thanks

no thanks,i won't even go with another company and if i do it's verizon.plus i am not spending much i am selling my mint condition iphone 4 which i can make 300-350 with ease
    Did u get it in Sept. cuz then u could just trade it in for free!

Also....I was suggesting the unlocked phone for resale value...not for you to switch carriers. On eBay, an unlocked iPhone will get you $100+ more than a regular locked iPhone. Just sayin...
    Regardless, I'm looking forward to the iP4S and I hope you like it as much as I will!
    Last edited by thazsar; 10-06-2011 at 09:05 PM.

I'm going w/ Apple but if it's slow, I'll head over to AT&T!
    yeah i never preordered before...i got an apple store close by, but if you preorder from apple for say store pick up are you guarnteed to get one at the store? i'm thinking of just getting it shipped as long as a signature isn't required....

Did u get it in Sept. cuz then u could just trade it in for free!

Also....I was suggesting the unlocked phone for resale value...not for you to switch carriers. On eBay, an unlocked iPhone will get you $100+ more than a regular locked iPhone. Just sayin...
    Regardless, I'm looking forward to the iP4S and I hope you like it as much as I will!
    i can't return it,don't have the box =/ which atnt says i need my mother threw her box away
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 10-06-2011 at 09:15 PM.

I'm currently eligible for two upgrades. Does this mean I can only buy one iPhone at launch??? If so, this blows.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    I'm currently eligible for two upgrades. Does this mean I can only buy one iPhone at launch??? If so, this blows.
    Hmmm...
    Good question! Then you might as well pre-order on Apple and use both upgrades there.

Looks like AT&T trying to gouge their customers again. No way gonna spend almost a grand for an iPhone which is more than the iPad 2. Ridiculous!!! Me thinks that Apple not going to do so good with this 4S and AT&T is gonna lose a lot of customers. Stryker1

how many of you with a 3gs are buying a 4s tonigh?t

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker1 View Post
    Looks like AT&T trying to gouge their customers again. No way gonna spend almost a grand for an iPhone which is more than the iPad 2. Ridiculous!!! Me thinks that Apple not going to do so good with this 4S and AT&T is gonna lose a lot of customers. Stryker1
    I don't know about losing customers but I think the phone is way over priced I will probably just stick with my iPhone 4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast