+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: 4G LTE 'iPhone 5' In The Vault Until Next Year

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 Ok, listen up MMi and in particular Michael Essany. Apple will not, I repeat, WILL NOT release another new iPhone any sooner than 10 months time.
    Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Ok, listen up MMi and in particular Michael Essany.

Apple will not, I repeat, WILL NOT release another new iPhone any sooner than 10 months time. (giving them the option to return to the July/Aug slot). You reported on all the wrong and frankly stupid notion of Apple releasing a second iPad in the fall of this year, please don't do it again.

None of us give a rats *** who the source is, or who reports the story. Unless the information comes from Steve Jobs, Tim Cook, or the team of VPs at Apple, then please do not waste your own time and ours by posting an article about it. We don't care if even the CEO of AT&T says something, they are usually extremely wrong. If the "source" as the title "analyst" before their name, then this is how you write the article: Hold the power button on your computer until the screen goes black. Easy!
    =) ... Nice

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yeah but seriously when it comes to Apple... the only truth is when they launch their product... anything before that.. you have to weed out yourself what is true and false... which site nailed what iPhone was going to come out?

Most people read these articles for the truth.[/QUOTE]

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

Can we just get a break from rumors. The reason why people are disappointed is because of rumors that drove everyone's expectations.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wouldn't it be iPhone 6 now?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Most people read these articles for the truth.
    I'm going to guess your being sarcastic... If your serious(no offense) then that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You can't take every article that serious. Especially a "rumor".

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by feidhlim1986 View Post
    Ok, listen up MMi and in particular Michael Essany.

Apple will not, I repeat, WILL NOT release another new iPhone any sooner than 10 months time. (giving them the option to return to the July/Aug slot). You reported on all the wrong and frankly stupid notion of Apple releasing a second iPad in the fall of this year, please don't do it again.

None of us give a rats *** who the source is, or who reports the story. Unless the information comes from Steve Jobs, Tim Cook, or the team of VPs at Apple, then please do not waste your own time and ours by posting an article about it. We don't care if even the CEO of AT&T says something, they are usually extremely wrong. If the "source" as the title "analyst" before their name, then this is how you write the article: Hold the power button on your computer until the screen goes black. Easy!
    If you don't care to read this stuff, then why read it and comment on it?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well, I was gonna get the 4s, but after reading this I think I'll just wait and hope for the best.

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

MMi is an apple news and rumor roundup site that also provides instructions for jailbreaking. This is what they do, this is what they've always done, and this is what they will continue to do. If you don't care to read rumors, then either skip those articles or go find a different Apple news site that doesn't deal in rumors at all (good luck).

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zauriel View Post
    MMi is an apple news and rumor roundup site that also provides instructions for jailbreaking. This is what they do, this is what they've always done, and this is what they will continue to do. If you don't care to read rumors, then either skip those articles or go find a different Apple news site that doesn't deal in rumors at all (good luck).
    Yep, agree 100%.

But, what MMI seems to have lost is the ability to differentiate between genuine rumour and nonsense press releases put out by companies desperate to get their names in print.

Thanks
    Great. Talk about another iPhone and we haven't even gotten our hands on the one that was announced a few days ago!

Green Apple
    Thanks

agreed, if it is only 6 months I would wait, if it is a full year I would upgrade now....

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12