+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pre Orders for iPhone 4S Begin At 12:01 AM Pacific On Friday

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Earlier today Apple introduced the company’s next generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S. This iPhone includes a number of improvements including an improved camera, A5 processor, faster graphics, and support for
    Thanks

Default Pre Orders for iPhone 4S Begin At 12:01 AM Pacific On Friday

Earlier today Apple introduced the company’s next generation iPhone, the iPhone 4S. This iPhone includes a number of improvements including an improved camera, A5 processor, faster graphics, and support for the Siri personal assistant software. If you want a run down including a comparison between the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S, you can head on over to our breakdown of the device.

The iPhone 4S will be available in the United States, Austrailia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, and the United Kingdom on October 14. Customers can begin to pre-order the iPhone 4S beginning on Friday, October 7th in the United States. The new iOS device will be available on AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint. According to Apple support representatives, customer pre-orders will begin online at 12:01 AM Pacific time.

The iPhone 4S will be rolling out worldwide to 22 more countries by the end of October including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.

For those of you who are wondering whether or not you are eligible for the iPhone, you can check utilizing the information from one of our previous posts OR by using this new online tool.

You can check out Apple's official iPhone 4S video below:

Last edited by Akshay Masand; 10-04-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Do not want!

Thanks

I hope this iFail will not sell!!!
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

/sigh I was expecting a little more but it looks like I'm upgrading my 3GS to a 4S :/ Apparently when I wait for an upgrade, it turns out to not be a fully new generation iPhone.. o well Apple wins again...

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

iOS 5 is more interesting than the iPhone 4S, still saying iPhone 4S not for me. Fail @apple

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ericmac017 View Post
    /sigh I was expecting a little more but it looks like I'm upgrading my 3GS to a 4S :/ Apparently when I wait for an upgrade, it turns out to not be a fully new generation iPhone.. o well Apple wins again...
    Well then the phone you currently have isn't a new generation iPhone either. The 3Gs was the same thing to the 3G as the 4s is to the 4.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Well then the phone you currently have isn't a new generation iPhone either. The 3Gs was the same thing to the 3G as the 4s is to the 4.
    Isnt that exactly what he says?

Thanks

will be buying it sold my iphone 4 on ebay for 350 and it's only costing me 450 total so no problem,ill save my upgrade for a iphone 5 if it ever comes out

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I was so excited but let down hard of the iphone 4(s).I have just orded online my Galaxy S II phone..........GOOD BYE APPLE!!!!
    Last edited by Broomhead; 10-05-2011 at 05:56 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,057 Times in 1,696 Posts

Bye

Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=businesssuit;6257473]I was so excited but let down hard of the iphone 4(s).I have just orded online my Galaxy S II phone..........GOOD BYE APPLE!!!!

So you left Apple and bought a phone with the same specs as the 4S but with an inferior OS? Not logical.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 10-05-2011 at 05:56 AM.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Kinda off topic but does anyone know of any good android phones coming out in the near future (better than the galaxy 2)?

Thanks

So how much for a 4s with out a contract

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mysterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeBeef View Post
    Kinda off topic but does anyone know of any good android phones coming out in the near future (better than the galaxy 2)?
    Samsung Nexus Prime. Verizon.
    iPhone 4 Verizon

Untethered jailbroken w/ Sn0wbreeze

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigliquid530 View Post
    So how much for a 4s with out a contract
    Too much

Thanks

I think all this people saying "good bye" to the iPhone are being manipulated by the competition this forum is for ilovers apple never said that the next gen iPhone was the iPhone 5 I was more than sure that wasn't the correct name for the next iPhone, I'm glad they didn't get rid of the home button , I'm glad it doesn't have a bigger screen, I'm happy because the new iPhone it's still the sexiest phone on the market, if you want a bigger screen , no home button , and more teletobies on your screen you're more than welcome to go Droid , now people are upset because it's not the "concept iPhone 5" on YouTube, I can't wait to put my hands on the new 4S, anyway it's better faster and now in more carriers. If you are gonna be hating the new iPhone you don't deserve even have an iPhone 4 in your hands.

Ah, if I can pre-order w/o contract I'll do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeBeef View Post
    Nexus Prime. Might be announced next week. I will be getting that. I can't imagin upgrading to i4s. Same as my i4 to me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

So I wonder if I should wake up 3hrs earlier than I normally do to pre-order then go back to bed or just wait till 6am eastern and pre-order.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
    So I wonder if I should wake up 3hrs earlier than I normally do to pre-order then go back to bed or just wait till 6am eastern and pre-order.
    Just do it in the morning. Pre orders will still be open then.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
    Wait till 6:00 am.....get your sleep. I don't think servers will be crashing with mass traffic and a fast sellout on this one. And judging by previous articles.....I'm sure Apple will be or already has shipped a massive amount of these phones.