Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T: "Our iPhone 4S Will be Faster than Verizon's and Sprint's."

Quote Originally Posted by stefanlyl View Post
    Amen! lol who cares , are milliseconds really gonna make a difference? Not for me they wont! I have Verizon currently and there speed is perfectly fine , idk if it could even be any faster? lol

Im gunna have to post this myself!!!!!!!
    & Im gunna have to report your vicious spamming even faster!!!!!!!

Anyone know what happened to the iPhone loyalty pricing?? Every year a new iPhone comes out you could qualify to the lowest two year price?? Not this this time... Therefore I won't be getting one

Quote Originally Posted by joliano24 View Post
    Any One but not AT&T they are the worst customer servise ever and them coverage area so bad, not to mention lossing signal all times

Any One but not AT&T they are the worst customer servise ever and them coverage area so bad dont mention loss signal all times
    do you call customer service that often?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jiniej View Post
    As to a redisgn:

Dont fix what aint broke
    If apple lived by that, we'd still be using phones that looked like the original iPhone. I wasn't saying that they need to "fix" things. I love my iPhone 4 but at the same time, I would love to have a little bit bigger screen to go along with the other hardware upgrades. I guess I'll just have to wait until next year

Green Apple
    Thanks

If I will really be getting 4G comparable speeds then I think I will stick with ATT. I can be grandfathered into unlimited data and I get signal here with ATT while Sprint gives me next to nothing in terms of signal and Verizon cannot multitask or give me unlimited data.

I was hoping for a thinner form factor or a larger screen. Either or (both would be best) I guess I may have to settle for this 4S until next year.

at&t lets you run out of data, faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrteacup View Post
    at&t lets you run out of data, faster.
    U know what's soo funny about post like this. That at the same time this same people. Insider themself acknowledge person when it comes about phones. But yet they seem to forget or not know that AT&T , Verizon, etc etc they all have towers everywhere and that the phone and area has a lot to do

At my work when I had the 3GS it used to die before I left work cause of constant in search for signal issue. When I got the ip4 I have 3 bars in the same spot. But other AT&T , Verizon with they droids or dumb phones still don't get a signal

So I guess since THEY don't know better AT&T Verizon etc etc sucks. I figure people posting in here would know better. But I guess not

AT&T faster Internet
    Verizon clearer voice
    Sprint cheaper prices

Pick and choose
    That simple

Default Speed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisei View Post
    If I will really be getting 4G comparable speeds then I think I will stick with ATT. I can be grandfathered into unlimited data and I get signal here with ATT while Sprint gives me next to nothing in terms of signal and Verizon cannot multitask or give me unlimited data.

I was hoping for a thinner form factor or a larger screen. Either or (both would be best) I guess I may have to settle for this 4S until next year.
    Hell 4G speeds with the 4S heck I'd be happy if I was getting 7.2mbs I'm lucky I mean lucky if I get 2516mbps download speed on AT&T if I get the 4S I'd be stooked if I hit 14ish is AT&T going to guarantee me that speed?

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg05 View Post
    I for one will be getting the 4S (mostly cause I'm using 3GS). Little disappointed but excited for Siri, faster,etc. Pre ordering my iPhone Thursday night.
    You mean Friday morning?

If you are on the east coast that is!
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 10-04-2011 at 11:18 PM.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trialnterror View Post
    Hell 4G speeds with the 4S heck I'd be happy if I was getting 7.2mbs I'm lucky I mean lucky if I get 2516mbps download speed on AT&T if I get the 4S I'd be stooked if I hit 14ish is AT&T going to guarantee me that speed?
    AT&T can't and won't guarantee that speed, they are saying up to that speed. 2.5 Mbps? Verizon customers would be so tickled to get that kind of speed out of their crappy network!!

I'll be preordering Friday, don't get why people wanna complain about carriers. Eventually everyone will be the same, unlimited data will be a thing of the past. Sprint's network will take a huge hit once iPhone 4S hits it. Ive had ATT for 10 years with no issues, I have no coverage concerns. A larger screen would have been nice, but the upgraded hardware, has me upgrading.

You know what's better than data speeds? Not dropping a call 50% of the time you use your CELL PHONE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boots13 View Post
    I think most people though were hoping to see a completely new iPhone design today that would have all the same hardware improvements as the 4S but also a larger screen...
    I agree!
    iPhone 4 4.2.1 Untethered

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyj29 View Post
    Personally I won't be getting the 4s. Siri just isn't impressive enough to upgrade. I like my iPhone 4 enough to wait until the iPhone 5 comes out.
    Dude the iPhone 4S its the "iPhone 5" next year we are gonna see a new design for the iPhone

I'm gonna use h2o unlimited everything when I get the 4S 

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    I don't care who's gonna be faster, give me the best offer and don't cut my unlimited data plan.
    Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. Unlimited data with an iPhone is a dream any more. They KNOW billions of people will be using it, so no unlimited data.

I will believe 14 MB download speed when I see it in real life application in real life environments. At the moment I am supposed to be able to get 7. 2 MB download on my AT&T iphone 4. I typically see about 1.2 Mbps speed. Atleast I am able to play pandora and stream movies on netflix.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsolman View Post
    Yeah and the improved speed will help you buzz-saw right through that tiny little 2gb cap in a flash! Yay! Overcharge heaven!
    THEN USE WIFI OR HOW ABOUT YOU JUST WATCH HOW MUCH YOU DATA YOU USE SO YOU WON'T GET OVERCHARGED! Or how about the EMAIL and TEXT MESSAGE you get prior to going over? IF you can't put all that together and figure out how to not get extra charges then you really shouldn't have an iPhone to begin with.

OR PAY 10$ FOR ANOTHER FRIGGING GIG IF YOU CAN'T RESTRAIN YOURSELF FROM DOWNLOADING STUFF ON YOUR PHONE. There are wifi capabilities on every freaking street corner! USE THEM!

It amazes me the CRAP people have to complain about just for a reason to complain!

it doesn't matter because AT&T's networks are so congested. You don't even get normal 3G speeds in most places....SMH

iPhone? More like MyPhone Go Gators's Avatar
    Thanks

You're still talking about the iPhone 4s? Why? Well, I guess there's still a handful of people out there that's interested in upgrading to a phone that is capable of last years technology. Lol! The 4s really is a joke!

My iPhone is a Part of Me PoEtikly's Avatar
    Thanks

What's this stuff about SIRI anyways? I have iPhone 4 and already have the SIRI app......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast