Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: October 4th 2011 Apple "Let's Talk iPhone" Event Quasi-Live-Blog

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Although he told you that's what he wanted no one could tell me how it could be done. I still have no idea - especially as the 4S now has CDMA and GSM.

The one thing about MMi that disapponts me is the lack of technical information. I throw out information to the best of my knowledge and in the past, if I'm wrong, someone will correct me.

In this case I stated known facts - no one could provide any details to contradict me.

I was wrong - but no one could tell me why? Can anyone now?

I stated known facts - what was unknown?

How was I wrong and why were people so convinced I was? I have no problem learning but do object to being told I am a 'moron' with no evidence, or even reason, given as to how I am wrong.
    It's because you're from stoke

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Very odd, just checked eligibility with AT&T and it says I can't upgrade until Feb 2012. Last renewal was right when iPhone 4 came out. My monthly bill is close to $150, I've been with AT&T 15 years, and always pay on time (auto pay).

With all the other Iphones (I've had em all) I was always eligible every 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    It's because you're from stoke
    I've been to stoke - MotorHead at Portvale walked to stoke, bad idea - but why do you think I am from there?
    Last edited by confucious; 10-04-2011 at 05:48 PM.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Such a shame Apple announced just an iPhone 4 refresh. Just picked up a Samsung Galaxy S 2.

Good luck apple, I am sure you will do fine not listening to your customers.

I enjoyed it while it lasted

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910