+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sprint To Possibly Get iPhone 5 Exclusively?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hmm...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 857 Posts

Hmm...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mysterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I may still get the iPhone 5 if it comes to Sprint but I'll have to save alot of money for it.
    iPhone 4 Verizon

Untethered jailbroken w/ Sn0wbreeze

Thanks

Hell no! Apple can't do that to us!
    I'm positive next iPhone will work with h2o Wireless as well !!!!

Gainesville, FL (The Swamp, only Gators get out ALIVE!!)
    Thanks

Uh huh..... All you that say you are going droid just because you you aren't getting the iPhone 5 now like sprint users are but maybe early year, post the pic of your brand new droid if u got the guts!!! ( or the money to blow) .....as for me I will just wait to see how much better the iPhone 5 is compared to the iPhone 4s.... Then I will know whether just to get the 4s or wait a few more months for the 5....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duromega View Post
    Hell no! Apple can't do that to us!
    I'm positive next iPhone will work with h2o Wireless as well !!!!
    Coņo!

Quote Originally Posted by femibrim View Post
    Uh huh..... All you that say you are going droid just because you you aren't getting the iPhone 5 now like sprint users are but maybe early year, post the pic of your brand new droid if u got the guts!!! ( or the money to blow) .....as for me I will just wait to see how much better the iPhone 5 is compared to the iPhone 4s.... Then I will know whether just to get the 4s or wait a few more months for the 5....
    You're rite!!!
    The only way I stop using iPhone is if they comes with Android OS
    Last edited by duromega; 10-04-2011 at 02:20 AM.

superman4tqfp
    I gotta agree with the other poster, this is the worst kind of "journalism." It just bait. And before someone says "why don't you write an article then", I say I don't have to be a chef to know when something tastes like sh**.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iKillYou View Post
    All these new "copy/paste" writers here at at modmyi

Mod edit: Would you be willing to write a article please? Once you do then I will send it to Cody or Kyle for approval?
    Yes, I would be willing to write AN article. And, i'd use proper grammar too, such as "AN" before a noun beginning with a vowel... "An article"

Green Apple
    Thanks

I say not going to happen. With a new CEO I would say that Apple would not want to rock the boat. Just my 2 cents. I can not get T-Mobile or Sprint here due to no towers. So I have to switch to Verizon or AT&T soon.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default already did
    Quote Originally Posted by ca3 View Post
    if this is the case i would be saying hello Samsung Galaxy S 2, iPhone/Apple been nice knowing you.... That would be stupid.... which makes me think its possible with apple... Apple listen, ive owned every one of you iPhones, please dont encourage me to try Android, the end
    I already jumped on Sunday. Apple will have to do something completely amazing for me to return the Galaxy S 2. I didnt switch cuz I'm mad at Apple. I did it becuz I'm tired of 70 years olds asking me what they can do with their iPhone. I dont want to have the everyday device anymore. I love Apple, I truely do, I dont like the direction the Phones are going.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Apple wouldn't let it be exclusive now. Sprint probably just figures a lot of people will move to them since they still have the best unlimited plan.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Thanks

customer: hi I would like to buy the new iPhone. Me: oh the iPhone that has been out for 16 months rereleased with just a few upgrades? Customer: what do u mean? Me: I mean the phone is nothing more then the iPhone 4 with a few upgrades, I have a new galaxy s 2 that has some of the highest reviews and specs out their and is brand new. Android is the future of smartphones. Let's compare them. DONE...try me apple! This will be another mistake by apple in the cell phone world. Make this mistake apple and give me the excuse I've been looking for to switch to android like many customers have and will continue doing.

Thanks

My buddy just told me that and he works for sprint!(former apple employee) He said he would hook me up with an employee plan. 50 bucks a month unlimited everything.

Quote Originally Posted by superman4tqfp View Post
    I gotta agree with the other poster, this is the worst kind of "journalism." It just bait. And before someone says "why don't you write an article then", I say I don't have to be a chef to know when something tastes like sh**.
    You also don't need to point it out. Shallow and pedantic.. Had t0 say it
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 10-04-2011 at 06:30 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default :scratchhead: ehhhh fight?!!!?
    Quote Originally Posted by mustard05 View Post
    Mods, this isn't news. I'm sorry you feel it is.

Mod edit: I am sorry you feel it isn't news however it is for others.
    ehhhh fight?!!!?

Dude if you dont like the site, go get your tid bits from somewhere else.
    Be thankful.

Thanks

All these people threatening to go to Samsung are cracking me up. I'm not saying you won't do it, but you've already waited 3 months past the typical summer iPhone release. Is it really going to kill you to wait a little while longer? Americans are so impatient it's comical! And for those of you complaining about the article in general, you do realize their are other sites for Apple news and rumors right?

iPhone? More like MyPhone NOYB111's Avatar
    Thanks

How dumb is that? Like Apple would agree to an exclusive deal with the third player in the US mobile phone game? Yeah they want to only sell the 30 million phones exclusively to Sprint and forget about the other 70 million phones they would sell through AT&T and Verizon. I doubt it. Dan Hesse bugs me in his commercials. Dan, accept it, Sprint is dying and you are bald, enough with the comb over.

superman4tqfp
    Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    And for those of you complaining about the article in general, you do realize their are other sites for Apple news and rumors right?
    Really says a lot about the writers and commenters that articles like this fly and are actually taken seriously. I'm gonna permanently check out these other Apple news and rumor sites.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hope not, cause that would also make me just get a newer android. I've been waiting for the bigger screen forever. The phone is not great for texting with bigger hands (no not fat hands).

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by superman4tqfp View Post
    Really says a lot about the writers and commenters that articles like this fly and are actually taken seriously. I'm gonna permanently check out these other Apple news and rumor sites.
    Its interesting, if you subscribe to both ModMyi and 9to5mac on twitter, 9to5mac will usually have a story 12-24 hours before modmyi does. Then you will see that it is almost an exact copy, down to the title...

iPhone? More like MyPhone maddawg05's Avatar
    Thanks

Not gonna happen. Why would apple wait 2-3 months to release it for ATT and Verizon just because of LTE...what Is 2-3 months going to do. Sprint doesn't have enough money for even a 2-3 exclusivity.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Italia411 View Post
    Android is the future of smartphones. Let's compare them. DONE...try me apple! This will be another mistake by apple in the cell phone world. Make this mistake apple and give me the excuse I've been looking for to switch to android like many customers have and will continue doing.
    Haha you'll show apple! Oh wait, you won't. Because they'll just sell what could have been YOUR iPhone to one of the other 599,593,642 people waiting for it. Ha! You guys crack me up...