+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cheaper iPhone 4 Picture Proof Leaked

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The folks over at Gizmodo have done it again. They managed to get their hands on one of the new iPhone 4’s said to be released on Tuesday ahead of
    Thanks

Default Cheaper iPhone 4 Picture Proof Leaked

The folks over at Gizmodo have done it again. They managed to get their hands on one of the new iPhone 4’s said to be released on Tuesday ahead of time. The leaked images show proof of the N90A. The device codenamed “N90A” for clarification is not the iPhone 4S (which is codenamed N94). Although the iPhone 4S is still said to be coming, the photo is of the cheaper 8GB iPhone 4 which is also said to be launching next week too.

Gizmodo is reporting the following:
    “Our Brazilian brothers, Gizmodo.com.br, got their hot little hands on a few photos of one a new iPhone, to be announced next week. How? Well, there’s a Foxconn factory in Brazil, and Pedro & co got one of their men inside.

Inside, they found a new-SKU iPhone that looks just like the old iPhone 4.

Most of these photos don’t look like anything special—just snapshots of a familiar face. But when you get to the last one, a picture of a Foxconn Brazil quality control form, you’ll notice something strange: a different model number, N90A.”
    These specific devices in the picture won’t be hitting shelves anytime soon due to a problem with the camera lenses according to Gizmodo. The design itself is very real though and is probably going to be the closest thing to a confirmation that Apple will unveil a cheaper iPhone 4 alongside the 4S on Tuesday.

The picture provides proof that the cheaper iPhone 4 features the same exact design as the current iPhone, but the device will have less onboard storage and reportedly rely heavily on iCloud. The iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5 is said to come in a 64GB flavor and there have been leaked images providing proof of existence for those. The cheaper iPhone 4 will probably seek to replace the 3GS as Apple’s entry-level device.

A more affordable iPhone will open the flood gates to many more potential customers for Apple. One thing that remains unknown is the price point – speculation has mentioned the possibility of it being $50 or $100. One thing is for sure – we’ll be finding out on Tuesday’s “Let’s Talk iPhone” event.

Source: Gizmodo

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Can't wait!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Why didn't he get a pic of the iPhone 5?
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Why didn't he get a pic of the iPhone 5?
    That's a pretty interesting question, I'd imagine the people couldn't get their hands on it.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The phones on the left are iP-4's.
    The one on the right isn't even an iPhone - the shape shows that it's not the back of the device on the left.

More BS.

I guess we can expect more of this tosh.

Why do people even post this cr*p up ?

Freaking wasters!

Thanks

As the date get closer, leaks get hotter... Who do you guys think is gonna drop the big one before Tuesday??? Some CEO? Some guy from San Francisco? I simply cant wait, next Tuesday promise to be an exciting day for most of us!!!
    The New i4

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chemalito View Post
    As the date get closer, leaks get hotter... Who do you guys think is gonna drop the big one before Tuesday??? Some CEO? Some guy from San Francisco? I simply cant wait, next Tuesday promise to be an exciting day for most of us!!!
    I'm trying really hard to give a flying fork.

Sorry, didn't work.

There are better phones out there, these days.
    What Apple want to take care not to do, is a Nokia ... a textbook case of how to drop a VERY big ball.

Take your eye off the competition and you'll be made to pay.
    The Sony X12 is an iPhone-killer - and I suspect their Tablet S may be an iPad-killer (I intend to find out soon).

Apple has had it's hour in the spotlight - but it's been blinded by its own success.

Thanks

Not Sure if I would be 100% happy with a "iPhone 4S" After the 3GS i was hoping we wouldn't have to take this road again. I mean after 15 months ...

Im sure there must have been a way for them to come up With a "new" Device...

Wouldn't be such a bad thing to add a bigger screen..Of Course its going to have more Ram ... and Better Camera... Maybe even Record 1080p...

Maybe even HD FaceTime? But to know it might be nothing more then a ram upgrade and a new Cpu...

I mean Don't get me Wrong I will Still get it Since Im kind of "bored" With my iPhone 4.. and of course The upgrades would be welcomed... but come on apple... Give us something that we can be proud of..

not The label of being "stupid" For buying the same device each year hah (sarcasm)

Thanks

There will be NO 64gig models. Didn't you see the leaked photos of At&t and Radio Shack's inventory sheet???

Thanks

I really can't figure out why Apple would want 3 iPhone models in the market, all being so "similar" as far as rumors go. The cheaper iPhone4 is no surprise, they did this with the 3GS last year and most retailers still have them stacked in their stock rooms. But, 4S and 5? I thought the 4S was going to the entry level one... I'm so confused with all these rumors; can't wait for Tuesday's event!

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    I'm trying really hard to give a flying fork.

Sorry, didn't work.

There are better phones out there, these days.
    What Apple want to take care not to do, is a Nokia ... a textbook case of how to drop a VERY big ball.

Take your eye off the competition and you'll be made to pay.
    The Sony X12 is an iPhone-killer - and I suspect their Tablet S may be an iPad-killer (I intend to find out soon).

Apple has had it's hour in the spotlight - but it's been blinded by its own success.
    Sony x12 an iPhone killer??? Yeah with it's non-retnia screen, it's not CDMA capable, it's paltry 320mb of storage, and this is a phone that was released 4 years after the iPhone and it still is not as good. They will not overtake the iPhone with that. And their pad better be really good... you see most pad/tablet makers these days are giving up and are dropping theirs since they just can't sell them well enough. Sony makes a good TV & game console... they should stick to that.
    As far as Apples hour long spotlight comment... your watch must be broken.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone and iPad killer? Bahahaha. Doubt it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Mysterion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some guy was selling an iPhone 4 8GB for $300 on craigslist. Odd
    iPhone 4 Verizon

Untethered jailbroken w/ Sn0wbreeze

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    their pad better be really good... you see most pad/tablet makers these days are giving up and are dropping theirs since they just can't sell them well enough. Sony makes a good TV & game console... they should stick to that.
    What? Where are you getting the information that MOST tablet makers are dropping their devices? This is just plain incorrect.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    What? Where are you getting the information that MOST tablet makers are dropping their devices? This is just plain incorrect.
    Your right... I suppose I did exaggerate a bit, but when a huge maker like HP decides to throw in the towel (HP Drops Out of Tablet War - PRNewser), and other makers cannot sell theirs at anywhere near the rate of the iPad, that is a dismal failure on their part. The iPad, at least for now is the clear winner in that type of device. You know, that device that many said was doomed to fail.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Your right... I suppose I did exaggerate a bit, but when a huge maker like HP decides to throw in the towel (HP Drops Out of Tablet War - PRNewser), and other makers cannot sell theirs at anywhere near the rate of the iPad, that is a dismal failure on their part. The iPad, at least for now is the clear winner in that type of device. You know, that device that many said was doomed to fail.
    Technically speaking no phone maker is selling any single model phone as Apple has been either. HP is one company and they discontinued one product (the touchpad). Apple has done this with a couple of their own products throughout the years too. It just didn't work for them. The iPad as doing well. I agree. Just because other similar products aren't doing AS WELL does not make them failures.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Apple should name the new 8 gig model of the iPhone 4 "iPhone: Baby"....This way no one would say that a rival product is a "killer" because if they did, they would essentially be calling the (their) new product a "Baby Killer".
    El Zurdo

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

The iPhone 5 better be a a major upgrade, I miss 1.1.4 soooo much, IMO, it was the most stable and fastest iPhone OS ever, good times.iOS 5 isn't bringing anything useful for me either, I just want LIVE WALLPAPERS -_-

Thanks

Everybody go to the ISplash Pro description in the App Store.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sony x12 an iPhone killer??? Yeah with it's non-retnia screen,
    As I thought, you've never even held an X12 Arc.
    The Arc's screen is bigger, brighter and sharper than the i-4.
    Before you make any further conjectural assertions, I suggest you try a side-by-side YouTube video test.
    The Arc's playback is stunning and smooth.
    By comparison, the i-4's is dowdy and in all respects, inferior.
    Sony's Bravia engine is astonishing.
    it's not CDMA capable,
    Who gives a fork ?
    it's paltry 320mb of storage,
    Only a fool or a child would install so many apps that 320-MB would be insufficient.
    and this is a phone that was released 4 years after the iPhone and it still is not as good.
    If you have the balls to compare the two phones, you'll very soon find yourself eating your hat.
    Bon appetit!
    They will not overtake the iPhone with that. And their pad better be really good... you see most pad/tablet makers these days are giving up and are dropping theirs since they just can't sell them well enough. Sony makes a good TV & game console... they should stick to that.
    You talk a lot of uninformed drivel, sunshine.