+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cheaper iPhone 4 Picture Proof Leaked

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Meh. Doesn't really matter to me, like most people I'm more interested in the new iPhone. Don't know why Apple is bothering to release this model of the iP4 at
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Meh.

Doesn't really matter to me, like most people I'm more interested in the new iPhone. Don't know why Apple is bothering to release this model of the iP4 at this time. Probably to entice those people who didn't want to afford an iPhone in the first place.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Venom1234's Avatar
    Thanks

The suspense is killing me!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's so funny how some people hate on Apple and their products but yet they're on an Apple forum reading all the articles. If you hate Apple so much, why are you here?!?!?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    Your right... I suppose I did exaggerate a bit, but when a huge maker like HP decides to throw in the towel (HP Drops Out of Tablet War - PRNewser), and other makers cannot sell theirs at anywhere near the rate of the iPad, that is a dismal failure on their part. The iPad, at least for now is the clear winner in that type of device. You know, that device that many said was doomed to fail.
    RIM's Palybook is in dead waters too, they cut $200 off the price in all models...
    The New i4

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Meh.

Doesn't really matter to me, like most people I'm more interested in the new iPhone. Don't know why Apple is bothering to release this model of the iP4 at this time. Probably to entice those people who didn't want to afford an iPhone in the first place.
    Yep.. Android has dirt cheap phones that attract a lot of buyers. Apple needs a low end model to compete with those devices.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    As I thought, you've never even held an X12 Arc.
    The Arc's screen is bigger, brighter and sharper than the i-4.
    Before you make any further conjectural assertions, I suggest you try a side-by-side YouTube video test.
    The Arc's playback is stunning and smooth.
    By comparison, the i-4's is dowdy and in all respects, inferior.
    Sony's Bravia engine is astonishing.

Who gives a fork ?

Only a fool or a child would install so many apps that 320-MB would be insufficient.

If you have the balls to compare the two phones, you'll very soon find yourself eating your hat.
    Bon appetit!

You talk a lot of uninformed drivel, sunshine.
    320-MB? Seriously?? That is not enough memory. I have HD Themes that are a 75 MB. I want a 64 GB iPhone 5 please. Nobody cares about the Arc GTFO with that crap. This is an iPhone forum.
    Last edited by vantheman169; 10-02-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Thanks

^^ thank you! I have 17, count-em, 17GB worth of apps on my iPad alone! Yes, I realize that with the iPad you are going to see slightly larger apps. Let's think about it though; in this day in age, 320mb, which is roughly 1/3 of a GB is nothing at all. Heck, many phones now ship with more RAM than that, let alone ROM! Also, this is modmyiphone/modmyifone/modmyi, not HoFo, right? Maybe there is a ModMyArc? Lol, just playin.Also, at least in my opinion, there is a lot more to it than specs alone. If you mention the X12 or the Arc, I would have been more inclined to think about a BMW. However, everyone, even my Grandmother who still doesn't get the concept of DVD's knows what an iPhone is (before you say it- no, I did not tell her about it :P ). I used to love SE phones, but that was before touchscreen phones started to become popular outside of just the enterprise world.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean, what about music, and videos? Thats what these phones are meant to do, so they damn well better have the storage capacity to back it up! I laugh at 320 MB of storage! That's such old news its not even funny, and the fact that is being installed on a brand new phone as stock memory should be an embarrassment to that company. Granted it probably does have a micro sd slot like most other (non iPhone) smartphones have. To each their own. I dont want some clunky *** plastic P.O.S with a buggy, battery draining OS (Android in case u dont know). Just my opinion and I am entitled to it. Plus my iPhone 4 is so sexy, can't wait for the iPhone 5!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    The iPhone 5 better be a a major upgrade, I miss 1.1.4 soooo much, IMO, it was the most stable and fastest iPhone OS ever, good times.iOS 5 isn't bringing anything useful for me either, I just want LIVE WALLPAPERS -_-
    I hate live wallpapers they are soo droid!!

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    I mean, what about music, and videos? Thats what these phones are meant to do, so they damn well better have the storage capacity to back it up! I laugh at 320 MB of storage! That's such old news its not even funny, and the fact that is being installed on a brand new phone as stock memory should be an embarrassment to that company. Granted it probably does have a micro sd slot like most other (non iPhone) smartphones have. To each their own. I dont want some clunky *** plastic P.O.S with a buggy, battery draining OS (Android in case u dont know). Just my opinion and I am entitled to it. Plus my iPhone 4 is so sexy, can't wait for the iPhone 5!
    Yeaaaaah!!!!!
    hahahahahaha there you go!
    \m/

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12