Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Guaranteed $250 for Your Old iPhone (NextWorth Promo)

Default Guaranteed $250 for Your Old iPhone (NextWorth Promo)

From now until the day before the release of Apple's next iPhone, NextWorth guarantees $250 for your iPhone 4. If it's in excellent condition, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by NextWorth
    Between now and the day before Apple announces the new iPhone, NextWorth is guaranteeing $250 for all AT&T iPhone 4 16GB and 32GB models! To qualify, phones must be in good working condition with no heavy scratches or cracks. All quotes are good for 21 days*, so lock in your price now for the opportunity to upgrade to the new iPhone for free** and put an extra $50 in your pocket!
    Once you click on the link, you will be taken to a page with a selection of iPhones to pick from. Choose your model to continue on:

The next page asks you to enter information regarding the condition quality of your iPhone:

After clicking add to cart, your billing details need to be entered for the transaction. You can have one of three options:
    • A check in the mail.
    • A paypal fund.
    • A $250 Target Gift Card.

NextWorth will send you a shipping label to send in the device to them free of charge. They will pay you after they obtain your device.

Around 40% of current iPhone customers plan to upgrade to the new iPhone when it arrives. This snazzy deal gets you that new iPhone and a $50 profit on top of that.

Other sites such as Gazelle will only offer $163 for your iPhone. You can sell your iPhone on Ebay for around $400 (jailbroken.. and in auction) but, there's no telling if you'll get your sale on time, or even if your buyer is legitimate. Some people report being able to successfully sell jailbroken iPhone 4's ranging from $500-650 when selling internationally.

When you sign up with NextWorth's buyback program, you have 21 days to ship in your iPhone 4 and the price will remain at $250 for those 21 days. There's no telling what might happen after then so it would be a good idea to act fast if you're interested.

If you're planning on taking this convenient deal, what will you do with your $250? Share below!

EDIT: Cashforiphones will offer $320 for the same requirements. Thanks @justibackwardsn for the suggestion.

Sources: NextWorth, Cashforiphones
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 09-30-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Um I plan on selling it on the street at $400 lol where ppl don't care as much with condition as long as it works and no screen damage or sound problems

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    I'm selling my 32gig at $300. Like, $250 seems like a steal.
    Nothing in life is easy.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

$400 all day for an unlocked 16 GB iPhone 4 on Craigslist, no problem. Perfect condition I could probably get $450

All right spill the beans... how much is Modmyi/poster getting for posting this crap.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ChSchuldiner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodgod2 View Post
    All right spill the beans... how much is Modmyi/poster getting for posting this crap.
    This is an Apple awareness forum, didn't you get the memo?

What a joke. Only $250 and it has to be in excellent condition? If it's in excellent condition, why wouldn't you sell it elsewhere for at least $300?

iPhone? More like MyPhone <(O)> Device's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sell mine for 350 on eBay like I did with my 3GS (like a boss)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

bad data
    Last edited by g12369; 09-29-2011 at 11:27 PM.

Another great article from Anthony.

I guess he's never heard of Craigslist.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

ya but how many of those million don't work now, have cracked screens, or badly scratch, or don't function right??? Plus alot of people that still have 3G's and 3GS's that would pay at least 300.00 for a iPhone 4 with no contract!!

Quote Originally Posted by PM5K View Post
    Another great article from Anthony.

I guess he's never heard of Craigslist.
    I've heard of Craigslist. I made mention that you can sell devices elsewhere for more; or did you miss that part?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

ChSchuldiner (09-29-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I've heard of Craigslist. I made mention that you can sell devices elsewhere for more; or did you miss that part?
    Nice contradiction Anthony
    First u say to sell it for $250 to this company now when u understand the facts more u go and say sell it elsewhere and ignore your own post? Lol especially when craigslist is where everyone makes the most money
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 09-30-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderRodriguez View Post
    Nice contradiction Anthony
    First u say to sell it for $250 to this company now when u understand the facts more u go and say elsewhere when craigslist is where everyone makes the most money
    Look at my original post. I mentioned that other places pay more. This forum is labeled, "iPhone News." I am only posting news related to the iPhone. I am not subject to saying that the information in the News is based fully on my own opinion or that I would follow it. I get the information elsewhere and bring it to you guys to inform you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

ChSchuldiner (09-30-2011)

Thanks

I'm sry I just dont see why this post ever made it on to MMI when everyone on this site knows where they can get more for an iPhone in less then 12 hours Craigslist

I'm not saying it's not well written just why the post

I'm sry I just dont see why this post ever made it on to MMI when everyone on this site knows where they can get more for an iPhone in less then 12 hours Craigslist
    Because this forum is, "iPhone News" not, "Sell your iPhones Here for the Most Amount of Money." The fact that this company started providing this service recently is what makes it 'news.'

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone ChSchuldiner's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow really guys. I always thought the idea of posting news was for the COMMENTS to contain the opinions? Since when did the news that the editor finds have to reflect on what he thinks?

Anthony, I see what you are saying. You are just new and they expect a lot out of you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Because this forum is, "iPhone News" not, "Sell your iPhones Here for the Most Amount of Money." The fact that this company started providing this service recently is what makes it 'news.'
    O okay well that makes more sense, sry if we were bumping heads there

O okay well that makes more sense, sry if we were bumping heads there
    No apology necessary.

I am still in the midst of learning what kind of information my readers are into. It will take some time for me to get accustomed.

Anthony, not worth replying, just let them whine. All some members do is complain anyway, they are ungrateful & lack respect. You'll NEVER make them happy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to hogcia For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast