+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Early iPhone 5 Cases Could Be Based on Prototype Lost By Foxconn Worker

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 You don't know who hard I have to try to "dumb" down my responses to people, I have 2 infractions already and one more and then
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MetallicaFan1991 View Post
    You don't know who hard I have to try to "dumb" down my responses to people, I have 2 infractions already and one more and then I'm banned but I don't care anymore as "Thanks Received", "Join Date" etc are no longer visible so I could just make another account.

In general, you can't say anything from a small insult to a big insult without a MMi mod giving you a warning, its way too strict this site and the new site sucks anyway and it seems Kyle and Cody just update and then abandon the site for month before coming back with another pointless update. I left this site for like 9 months as well, came back and all the then casual posters are no longer as active.
    With all due respect I disagree with MMI being strict. It's fairly easy to get your point across without being insulting. I do it all the time..see

As far as the usability goes your right about some stuff not working but I can see my join date and my thank just fine as well as my sig.
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 09-29-2011 at 02:09 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12