+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: Vodafone Product Description Suggests iPhone 5 to Come in 16GB and 32GB Flavors

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I just want a new iPhone! We've waited long enough.
    Thanks

I just want a new iPhone! We've waited long enough.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For those of you who are running out of space because of music, look up Subsonic. You install the program on your PC and it acts as a music server. They have an app in the app store for it. If you don't have a static IP address, it's 10 euros for a custom URL name (______.subsonic.org). I can't live without this app. It also caches songs if you want it to for listening offline. I for one can't fit most of my music on a 32GB iPhone let alone a 64GB one so this app is a must for me.

Just thought I'd share the info for those of you that need it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

I could care less for there new icloud service, give me my 64gb iPhone 5 already! Getting real tired of waiting!

superman4tqfp
    Announce the motherf*ucker already and take my preorder money!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hugocasbis View Post
    First!
    What's your point?

That's what i thought.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish @modmy would stop posting **** news? its so easy to fa... on Twitpic once again **** news... look at that image! its so easy to fake a damn website... -_-

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    i wish @modmy would stop posting **** news? its so easy to fa... on Twitpic once again **** news... look at that image! its so easy to fake a damn website... -_-
    Yeah this was fabricated. I have a friend that works for the UK site management and said he never seen the text as added in the pic above. here is a pic directly from the site with a link.
    Vodafone Sure Signal - Buy Sure Signal on Vodafone

Article: Vodafone Product Description Suggests iPhone 5 to Come in 16GB and 32GB Flavors-screen-shot.png

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jose060789 View Post
    The new so called "iPhone 5" would have to have these new features for me to buy it:

-4G support

-1080p video capture/playback

-64GB

-At least a 4.3 inch display if not bigger would be nice.

-Better battery life

- 720p front facing camera

-Different color beside black & white (optional)

-Louder speaker

They should at least do half
    1080p video capture/playback
    4.3" screen
    4g support

Sounds like you want a iPhone knockoff.

Samsung Galaxy S II ?

I'm seriously tired of waiting for the i5. If At&t's SGS2 gets released first that's what I will be buying.

IMO it has the perfect screen size in 4'3". 4G Support (21Mbps HSPA+), can actually load my Torrented movies/shows without having to convert them. Expandable memory and Netflix support. I also hear the battery life is great. It's rated at 8 hours of talk time on 3G according to GSM Arena.
    Last edited by Bluemoldycheeze88; 09-12-2011 at 10:42 AM.

szr
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    I don't really think 32g is a real issue. I know for me I never filled up my 32g. Besides if the cloud works as intended it won't be needed.
    Being able to store things on the "cloud" (the Internet), is fine and dandy, but it doesn't negate the need for local storage at all. Always having an Internet connection (or one that's fast enough( is not always guaranteed, especially if you travel a lot. Apps also need to be installed locally and thus consume storage space. I also can't imagine carriers tolerating every user streaming music (and video) for very long if this actually becomes a norm; I honestly would prefer to keep media local, otherwise how would one listen or watch on a plane, for instance? Or on an subterranean train? Or anywhere else without access to any connectivity?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemoldycheeze88 View Post
    1080p video capture/playback
    4.3" screen
    4g support

Sounds like you want a iPhone knockoff.

Samsung Galaxy S II ?

I'm seriously tired of waiting for the i5. If At&t's SGS2 gets released first that's what I will be buying.

IMO it has the perfect screen size in 4'3". 4G Support (21Mbps HSPA+), can actually load my Torrented movies/shows without having to convert them. Expandable memory and Netflix support. I also hear the battery life is great. It's rated at 8 hours of talk time on 3G according to GSM Arena.
    No, its not a knock off, Apple sooner or later will have to implement all these features eventually. I'm just stating the features I want the new iPhone 5 to have otherwise I won't obtain it. If Apple does not get any of the features I just listed above, then there is no hope for apple.
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jose060789 View Post
    No, its not a knock off, Apple sooner or later will have to implement all these features eventually. I'm just stating the features I want the new iPhone 5 to have otherwise I won't obtain it. If Apple does not get any of the features I just listed above, then there is no hope for apple.
    I was being sarcastic about it being a knockoff. With all the suits Apple has filed against Sammy.

Buy seriously if the iPhone 5 doesn't have a bigger screen and 4G connectivity. I'm done with them. Verizon is launching their 4G LTE in a town that's 30 minutes from me and Sprint has Wi-Max in some parts of my town and fully blanket over another one. Hell even T-Mobile launched their 42MBps HsPa+ in my town. Att need to push 4g here and apple needs to also push a 4g device.

Everyone that doesn't have a iPhone has either a HTC evo4g or a LTE android device from Verizon. If Verizon still offered unlimited I might have switch.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12