Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Set Panoramic and Per Page Wallpapers with MultiWall

  1. #21
    Is this supported on iPad, 4.3.1?

    First, Cydia didn't show the log messages that it usually shows when installing packages. Then I had to manually respring when the title bar said “Complete” becasue the button wasn't visible.
    After the respring, the wallpapers worked, but when changing the settings, they didn't seem to be saving. Does it need a respring after changing settings? Because I didn't notice a button for it.
    Last edited by thekirbylover; 09-10-2011 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Line breaks were removed, so I put them back in

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by thekirbylover View Post
    Is this supported on iPad, 4.3.1?

    First, Cydia didn't show the log messages that it usually shows when installing packages. Then I had to manually respring when the title bar said “Complete” becasue the button wasn't visible.
    After the respring, the wallpapers worked, but when changing the settings, they didn't seem to be saving. Does it need a respring after changing settings? Because I didn't notice a button for it.
    yes it requires a respiring, but ur wallpapers won't be properly sized.

    what do you guys say to perpage and panoramic walls for the switcher as well?

  3. #23
    iPhone? More like MyPhone syedsufyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    Ther are a lot of apps with this functoinality, especially perpage. Saurik needs to hurry up and put it into Winterboard

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by syedsufyan View Post
    Ther are a lot of apps with this functoinality, especially perpage. Saurik needs to hurry up and put it into Winterboard
    they don't have panoramic+perpage+free

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    yes it requires a respiring, but ur wallpapers won't be properly sized.

    what do you guys say to perpage and panoramic walls for the switcher as well?
    Also, it is a huge memory user; I had ~40MB with it installed after respringing, ~75MB after uninstalling and respringing.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by thekirbylover View Post
    Also, it is a huge memory user; I had ~40MB with it installed after respringing, ~75MB after uninstalling and respringing.
    uses almost nothing on my 3gs

  7. #27
    iOS 5 beta 6 iPhone 4 : works, but no settings panel and it covers/hides the dock, but slides perfectly and nice idea

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen711 View Post
    iOS 5 beta 6 iPhone 4 : works, but no settings panel and it covers/hides the dock, but slides perfectly and nice idea
    Preference Loader is not supported on iOS5, preferences must be added manually.
    The Dock issue is known, and i have actually managed to fix it today. it will be updated soon, with partial iPad support and the fixed dock

  9. #29
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    953
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    congrats path!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

    PathKiller29 (09-10-2011)

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    how does parallax work on the iPad?
    is it buggy at all?
    A lil..@ times it will cut the wallpaper where part of it moves while the other part remains static....but then again it could a conflict also. Just try not to spread yourself too thin with all your other projects I see you have goin' on here.
    Last edited by !Kernel Panic!; 09-10-2011 at 11:28 PM.

  12. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by !Kernel Panic! View Post
    A lil..@ times it will cut the wallpaper where part of it moves while the other part remains static....but then again it could a conflict also.
    what about landscape mode?
    hows that work?

  13. #32
    The same it will work for a lil while but when mem gets too low the wallpaper splits as stated before.

    In settings there's a slider to zoom in on the picture so when swiping pages the backround slides more.

    Btw - what is the bare minimum that has to run for mobile substrate addons? I want to test this....but something must be conflicting that it constantly resprings...
    Last edited by !Kernel Panic!; 09-11-2011 at 01:26 AM.

  14. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    OK I guess I m not understanding this correctly.I want to place my wallpapers in for screens 1 - 4.Can I do that an d if so how?Thanks

  15. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    OK I guess I m not understanding this correctly.I want to place my wallpapers in for screens 1 - 4.Can I do that an d if so how?Thanks
    did u read the help section?

  16. #35
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SirZyrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    uses almost nothing on my 3gs
    I noticed the same memory drain on my iPhone 4 (Verizon). SBSettings usually says I'm running ~280-305mb when only Mail and Phone are running. I installed this and used the default theme, and SBSettings showed me at ~75mb. I used RemoveBackground to clear out anything that might be running, then used "Process" in SBSettings "Free Up Memory" too and still couldn't get up over ~150mb. I set teh theme to "None", and have ~294mb available with only Mail and Phone running.

    I love the concept, and I can't wait to see it fine tuned though. Keep up the good work!!!

  17. #36
    so how can android-like panoramic wallpaper be achieved with this?

  18. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by fojamm View Post
    so how can android-like panoramic wallpaper be achieved with this?
    If your referring to slow scrolling u can't. If your referring to a wall on multiple pages read the help section

    Quote Originally Posted by SirZyrion View Post
    I noticed the same memory drain on my iPhone 4 (Verizon). SBSettings usually says I'm running ~280-305mb when only Mail and Phone are running. I installed this and used the default theme, and SBSettings showed me at ~75mb. I used RemoveBackground to clear out anything that might be running, then used "Process" in SBSettings "Free Up Memory" too and still couldn't get up over ~150mb. I set teh theme to "None", and have ~294mb available with only Mail and Phone running.

    I love the concept, and I can't wait to see it fine tuned though. Keep up the good work!!!
    I'm getting 80 while running the MMi app (pretty heavy app)
    And I have per page switcher walls, and I'm on a 3gs

  19. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bklyn NY !!
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 62 Times in 51 Posts

    lmfao, iOS trying to be Android again., sigh.

  20. #39
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    lol

  21. #40
    My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    did u read the help section?
    Yes but it was not clear to me SORRY.
    Should I take that as a yes you can?
    I thought I read that there was a sizing problem?

    Thanks
    --
    JW

    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

    Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •