Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: Sprint Sues AT&T Over T-Mobile Merger

I love the Artist Rendition of the iPhone 5. If the new iphone is anything like that it would be great. Huge screen, 64GB, great camera. We can only dream!!

Quote Originally Posted by Colby21 View Post
    Hooray sprint! Down with ATT!
    Am I reading this wrong? / Is this sarcasm? Or did I really just hear someone root for Sprint?
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShredNasty View Post
    I bet they did sue. What choice do they have? They have crap devices and a customer base made almost entirely of people with wrecked credit. Problem, Sprint? Besides, they'll be lucky if they don't end up property of VZW within the next 5 years or so...
    Where did you get that from? I've been with Sprint since 01 and it's not just for people with wrecked credit as you put it. My parents have had them for over 10 years and their credit is exceptional as well as mines.

I guess you would know their customer base and most likely are one of those people with wrecked credit.

Anyway, I hope that the deal doesn't go through.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colby21 View Post
    Hooray sprint! Down with ATT!
    i 2nd that

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vandale View Post
    if thats the iPhone 5........ I will jizz my pants.
    Do you ever respond to a news post with something intelligent to say?

Quote Originally Posted by gQstatus05 View Post
    Where did you get that from? I've been with Sprint since 01 and it's not just for people with wrecked credit as you put it. My parents have had them for over 10 years and their credit is exceptional as well as mines.

I guess you would know their customer base and most likely are one of those people with wrecked credit.

Anyway, I hope that the deal doesn't go through.
    The statement was made liekly because Sprint will take on almost any customer. Rightfully so, since they have been posting nothing but net losses yearly for the past few years.

You and your parents may have a great credit score. So do I (and I was a customer for about a year), but that doesn't change the stats of their average userbase.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 09-07-2011 at 09:47 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

Where did you get that from?
    From the fact that Sprint accepts anyone with any credit. Long known fact of the cell industry.
    I've been with Sprint since 01
    I'm sorry. That must suck Maybe you'll finally get a decent device next month...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12