+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Wood' You Believe What JackBacks is Doing to The iPhone 4?

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
$100 is a reasonable price? Did you get paid to post this? Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 Add an apple logo, or a cut out for the apple logo, and I'm
    Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

$100 is a reasonable price? Did you get paid to post this?

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Add an apple logo, or a cut out for the apple logo, and I'm sold
    You must be one of the cult. The one who buys the device and wants everyone who sees him/her in public to know that he/she is sporting an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by PEACHii.com View Post
    this is what is called Trademark Infringement........
    Cutting out a spot for the logo would not be trademark infringement. Adding one would be. I'll give you that.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 09-07-2011 at 08:51 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Cutting out a spot for the logo would not be trademark infringement. Adding one would be. I'll give you that.
    Yea I guess you don't understand either.

This is a full battery cover replacement, not a sticker to put over the OEM glass battery cover. You have to remove the original glass battery rear cover plate and replace it with this.

So there is no apple logo to "cut out a spot for the logo". if you cut out a spot it would be a spot that you could see the rear frame (insides of the phone), not a Apple logo.

Thanks

You must be one of the cult. The one who buys the device and wants everyone who sees him/her in public to know that he/she is sporting an iPhone.

-I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to show off their iPhone. I love showing off my iPhone,Very unique.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

would anyone worry about getting termites in their iphone if they purchased this? i thought i was being a douche fanboy because i spent $25 on an incipio feather case instead of $5 for a cheapo silicone one( i can't stand any of those matte finish cases hard or soft because it makes it harder to fish out of my pocket)

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12