+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WSJ: Sprint to Offer The iPhone 5 in October

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Anyone have any info directly from Sprint or the source of WSJ on this? Also to those looking for unlimited plans hope Sprint sticks to it becauce look at Verizon.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 889 Posts

Anyone have any info directly from Sprint or the source of WSJ on this?

Also to those looking for unlimited plans hope Sprint sticks to it becauce look at Verizon. They offered unlimited and lured customers with it then dropped it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

BANG! I bought shares of Sprint's stock last night haha!!!!! went up 10%

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

is Sprint's Iphone can work on GSM networks.. im leaving ATT too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    Pretty sure it's CDMA. I've sold several unlocked iPhones and I never had a Sprint customer buy...it was always T-Mobile. I figured it was because Sprint doesn't use GSM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PRKnight View Post
    I've been seeing the commercials about their prices and if there is no trickery I'm down to switch. I got AT&T and for 400 min and 1500 night and weekends and 1500 text I'm paying 130 bucks, idk how its happening but my bill comes home and it sucks. So I'm hoping Sprint gets the iPhone for i can weigh my options
    You need to talk to someone about this. I have 400 mins, unlimited texting and unlimited data plan and I only pay $85 a month. What's helping me is that I get a 15% off my bill because of my employer. Ask your employer if they have a business code with AT&T.

I wouldn't doubt it if Sprint removes their unlimited data plan due to many people switching over. That's what pretty much happen with AT&T and Verizon. Too many people on the unlimited network that it got slower. So they had to reduce their unlimited data plan and come up with 1G and 2G plans. So all you people making the switch to Sprint good luck. I give it a year for Sprint to take away their unlimited date plan, that's of they have one (I don't follow Sprint).
    Last edited by Xziel; 08-24-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    It is CDMA. If Sprint gets the iPhone 5 it will likely be exactly the same model as Verizon's, assuming there is no 4G under the hood. If they do include 4G it's really up in the air because Sprint currently uses WiMax, but are also getting into the LTE market. AFAIK there currently aren't any Sprint 4G LTE phones on the market though.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks

I pay $95 for unlimted everything thru Verizon

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12