Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: More iPhone 5 Component Pictures Leak, Battery, Camera Lens, Audio Flex Cable

Default More iPhone 5 Component Pictures Leak, Battery, Camera Lens, Audio Flex Cable

Another round of alleged iPhone 5 component pictures have leaked (thank you TVC Mall), and while not terribly exciting, do offer a few potential hints at what iPhone 5's camera and battery performance could be.

The first rumor that would get the axe if these components turn out to be legit: the iPhone 5 sporting a dual flash system. The leaked camera component retains the single flash system of the iPhone 4, and hopefully sports the rumored 8 megapixel sensor.

The leaked pictures of the iPhone 5's battery show a battery that is nearly identical to the iPhone 4's battery. The specs of the batteries are nearly identical too. The alleged iPhone 5 battery is rated at 3.7V and 5.3Whr and the iPhone 4's is rated at 3.7V and 5.25Whr. The similar specs might mean the iPhone 5 could see battery performance verily similar to the iPhone 4. Battery life could also be better or worse depending on how energy efficient iOS 5 and the newer A5 processor are.

Lastly the iPhone 5's audio jack flex cable has been leaked, brining the number of leaked components thus far up to five (the proximity sensor, and front facing camera lens previously leaked). Expect more leaks in the next few weeks as iPhone 5 production likely ramps up to meet it's rumored October release.

Source: TVC Mall
    Last edited by Phillip Swanson; 08-22-2011 at 09:50 AM.

I will wait for iphone 6

If this is real it is not 4G

I was wondering if anyone could confirm me that iPhone 5 would really be released on October 7 2011 or not? And is Apple really going to release it without any events?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lapkowicz View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could confirm me that iPhone 5 would really be released on October 7 2011 or not? And is Apple really going to release it without any events?
    No one can confirm for sure, what do you think?

And I'm pretty sure I read there's an event scheduled on Sept 7
    Just wait

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Seems lacking ... For a new iPhone ... I'll wait for next year's model as well if these parts are used for this upcoming new iPhone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eightyk88 View Post
    Everyone has been saying it won't be 4G for months. I have seen no reason to believe otherwise... Just saying...

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Can I pre-order yet?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tucnepo View Post
    I will wait for iphone 6
    Me too. Cause just by looking at these parts I'm completely convinced the iPhone 5 is not worth my time...
    (sarcasm)

no one ever said it would be 4G, especcially since no carrier in the world even has 4G. You might be thinkin of LTE which is out in countries like Canada, Japan, South Korea and the Scandanavian countries, which is a step towards 4G, but does not meet 4G standards
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

I have been saving my upgrade since March. Come on Apple.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Saved0ne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lapkowicz View Post
    If we knew for sure.. why would we be seeing all these rumors, release date ideas, and be 75% clueless of the new iPhone? We don't even know for a fact if it's going to come out, or have "iPhone 5" as its name.. lol. You'll know when we know.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There should be an event in Sept. Apple normally does hold one around that time. Usually some phone and mac news thrown in, but also normally the time for iPod news to come out. Although it's expected iPhone will headline it this year. (and possibly iPad)

Default IPhone 5 To Face Problems
    Technical faults are the first major problem iPhone 5 is going to face. If you are thinking this is wrong then donít forget what happened when iPhone 4 was launched. Rumored specs and features of the 5th generation iPhone clearly show that iPhone 5 will have a lot of new features and Apps. in it. Most of them will be introduced for the first time through this smartphone. So, there are chances that this phone will have a few minor technical faults in it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

If there is ANY department that they should be trying to find new innovation in, it should be battery technology.

Might as well start calling it the iPhone 4GS lol.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDiddler View Post
    If there is ANY department that they should be trying to find new innovation in, it should be battery technology.
    Please tell me you'e kidding. Battery life in iPhones is far superior to any Android phone on the market. Battery life is the first thing all my friends complain about when switching to a different smart phone. Apple controls both hardware and software on their products which allows for much better optimization compared to any other hardware provider on the market.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

lol.

So basically they're leaking the iPhone 4 once again.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Please tell me you'e kidding. Battery life in iPhones is far superior to any Android phone on the market. Battery life is the first thing all my friends complain about when switching to a different smart phone. Apple controls both hardware and software on their products which allows for much better optimization compared to any other hardware provider on the market.
    That's true, I am quite satisfied with my battery life. Now as for screen size ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Poseidon79 (08-22-2011)

how can you tell by looking at a camera part and a battery that a phone is not 4G? these parts are in no relations to 4G...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast