Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Has AT&T Spilled the Beans on an October iPhone 5 Launch?

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Apple have made the decision that people want phones to be a reasonable size - despite what you think.
    It's not going to change because you want a bigger screen and is IMHO the right decision. If you want a bigger screen you have other options, but it's not one you will get from Apple.
    I agree with Apple, you don't - that somehow makes me pompous and you right?
    If you say so....
    No, pompous referred to "Be careful what you wish for..... "
    I'd avoid using the term IMHO, which is a long way from humble.

3.5 inches is a perfectly reasonable size for a phone, but doesn't appeal to people who want a browsing device.
    I suspect that like the majority of iPhone owners, you only use the iPhone as a phone - but there are increasing numbers of buyers who want to browse on the move.
    Once you've used a 4.3" device, you'll realise the extent to which a 3.5" screen deters you from browsing.
    A larger screen invites you to browse because it's a pleasant experience with little tedium.

One day you'll realise the stupidity of the point you currently make so ardently.
    But then fanbois never are concerned about looking immature or stupid.

I am neither immature or stupid. The iPhone is a phone, if you want a device for browsing Apple have the iPad. Apple cater for the majority of people that want a phone, for the small proportion of people that want a larger screen on their phone there are alternatives.
    It is Apple's decision and one that I agree with. If you don't you are free to use alternatives but to suggest that Apple would do better by making a phone with a larger screen not something that I, or it would appear, Apple, agree with.
    Maybe you have better knowwledge of the Market than Apple or bett business skills.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    I am neither immature or stupid. The iPhone is a phone, if you want a device for browsing Apple have the iPad. Apple cater for the majority of people that want a phone, for the small proportion of people that want a larger screen on their phone there are alternatives.
    It is Apple's decision and one that I agree with. If you don't you are free to use alternatives but to suggest that Apple would do better by making a phone with a larger screen not something that I, or it would appear, Apple, agree with.
    Maybe you have better knowwledge of the Market than Apple or bett business skills.
    Wow, you really DON'T care how pompous you look, do you ?

My mistake - I thought you might have an interest in discussing the matter from objective standpoint - but you're obviously just a phone-user.

Enjoy your 3.5" screen while you can - for while it may continue to be manufactured by Apple, there is every possibility that within the next two years, they'll be forced to make it bigger or make bigger variants in order to retain market share.

The market is dictated by consumer demand - and any manufacturer who thinks he can ignore that, will learn the painful way, that however good their product, the market revolves around the consumer and not him.

That said, I don't see you having a problem buying a 4.5" iPhone when they come out, because any objectivity you may possess is utterly obscured by your idolisation of everything Apple does - regardless of its wisdom or folly.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234