+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report Says First Week of September Marks Start of iPhone 5 Production

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by zozodouce Who cares? It will be the same phone with little added lol. So you will never buy an iPhone because it's just going to be the
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zozodouce View Post
    Who cares? It will be the same phone with little added lol.
    So you will never buy an iPhone because it's just going to be the same phone as the last with little added. You sir, will single handedly start the wave that brings down Apple. Congratulations.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    iPhone 5 Website Leaked - YouTube

Guys - i found this on youtube - iFake (as usual) or the real iCake - u decide - to me it looked pretty convincing - if the iPhone 5 really looks like this - yahoo - early Christmas eh?

Thanks

So you post a fake video then ask here for people to view it?
    Why?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hogcia's Avatar
    Thanks

Well maybe if apple gave us the best new devices, they would not have to drag every company who they feel is a threat to court. Samsung, htc & so on.

Instead, apple simply gives us little upgrades at a time to keep us happy. There are faster phones out there with 4G, bigger screens, 3D & more.

It's been over a year and no new phone from apple, that's just crazy. Apple has had a long time to come out with an awesome phone, NOT just an "upgraded" faster phone.
    Last edited by hogcia; 08-14-2011 at 09:15 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone buttamix's Avatar
    Thanks

Upgrade is next year. So I will be ready for the iPhone 5th gen, 5gs, or the 6th. Lol. I'm more stoked about iOS5

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

To respond to the "Update" in the OP... I don't think anyone thinks the iPhone was to be released on Sept 7th.... just announced at a press event. If production is to start the first week of Sept it would make sense to have an Oct ship date.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

mmaboi21 (08-15-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    To respond to the "Update" in the OP... I don't think anyone thinks the iPhone was to be released on Sept 7th.... just announced at a press event. If production is to start the first week of Sept it would make sense to have an Oct ship date.
    I don't think it will be released on that day, all i know is what my buddy told me and he said that the release is in september. It's kind of a sit and wait deal, although im pretty sure that it will be available in september. It's an educated guess based on trust so im going to stick to my guns.
    Your post makes very good sense though.

Quote Originally Posted by buttamix View Post
    Upgrade is next year. So I will be ready for the iPhone 5th gen, 5gs, or the 6th. Lol. I'm more stoked about iOS5
    Agreed, regardless if IOS5 is a "catchup"(according to some) it's something that's native and if anyone's played with the beta they know how smooth it is. People that are fine with the iphone 4 with no JB will definitely be blown away with IOS5.
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 08-15-2011 at 01:37 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

True that even I'm blown away some with them opening features in IOS5 and widgets and I've been jailbroken on every iPhone and I'm on iPhone4 now the thing I like the most is the ability to change sounds and vibrations for notifications, mail, text messages,.... Better yet any text tone in one click without the need for winterboard

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12