Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 5 Beta 5, iTunes 10.5 Beta 5, Xcode 4.2 Beta 5, and AppleTV Beta 4 Released

Green Apple
    Thanks

I see... my mistake. I didn't have 5274 initially. I must have deleted it by accident and I thought 5259 was b4. that was probably the problem

I just upgraded to iOS5B4 doing it the way that Apple recommends. phone came back up, and I can get into the stock factory programs. But, I'm unable to open any of the apps that I've purchased through the App store. Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

I am NOT jailbroken.

ETA: Fixed the problem.. Downloaded a new app from the store and the others started working then.
    Last edited by mawinget; 08-07-2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Fixed issue

I had some major issues with ios5 beta. beta software is rather buggy and DO NOT USE IT. I am actually a developer, and I can port a whole app to a new firmware in about an hour.

BUT AlertScript does work on iOS5.
    iDevices: Lots, most jailbroken
    Computers: MPB 13" i7 mid 2011, MacBook Air "11 256GB Samsung SSD i7, 4GB RAM, both OSX 10.7.3

I'm a iPhone hacker and Twitter API master.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Got everything working. I can tell you that Restore from iCloud did not work for me. THat's what caused my phone to lock up in the first place.

I downloaded iOS 5 beta 5 OTA yesterday and since then I have not been able to receive any text messages.
    I did not erase all content and settings before I updated because the update showed up fine without it. Could this have anything to do with my text messages not coming in?

Yes.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Yes.
    For real?

How do I fix it?

Why are you surprised that you have problems if you don't follow the instructions?

Try a clean restore.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Why are you surprised that you have problems if you don't follow the instructions?

Try a clean restore.
    Alright I did that and it is still not working :/

What network? Did it work on b4?

What network? Did it work on b4?
    AT&T. And yes it worked fine with b4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234