Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak Tweak Adds Spedometer to iOS Maps

Default update or reload cydia
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepshots View Post
    I couldn't find it either... Is it called "Speed for maps", or something else?
    couldn't find it either at first. update or reload cydia

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Timstanley View Post
    In the modmyi app for iPhone, it is really annoying and costs a few dollars to remove. Or you just zoom out a little..
    MMI iPhone app =/= maps app, unless I am missing something.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Quote Originally Posted by fatalcrixer View Post
    Dammit freakin iAd I can't see the tweak!!!!! Roar !!!!!!
    buy firewall ip
    block iad

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be cool if someone could make a tweak that offered even an extremley basic turn by turn. Something as simple as like "turn right ahead" "turn left ahead".

A better map cache tweak would be good. There sorta is one, but its a seperate app and its not really clear what youve cached and what not.

The Open in...(Navigon/Tomtom) tweak is pretty cool. Sometimes Navigon cant find the right address and its nice to be able to get the location through Maps, which can always find the place.

And as long as I'm listing what dream features I want in Maps I'll just list them all:

3D Map View
    Map Caching
    Turn by Turn
    Night View
    Automatic traffic rerouting

Wonder how accurate the speed really is... Time to buy a ticket to Germany and rent a Bugatti!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desepticon View Post
    It would be cool if someone could make a tweak that offered even an extremley basic turn by turn. Something as simple as like "turn right ahead" "turn left ahead".

A better map cache tweak would be good. There sorta is one, but its a seperate app and its not really clear what youve cached and what not.

The Open in...(Navigon/Tomtom) tweak is pretty cool. Sometimes Navigon cant find the right address and its nice to be able to get the location through Maps, which can always find the place.

And as long as I'm listing what dream features I want in Maps I'll just list them all:

3D Map View
    Map Caching
    Turn by Turn
    Night View
    Automatic traffic rerouting
    So basically what you are saying is that you want the Google Navigation App from Android to come to iOS?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

phillip is aware of his surrounding xD
    My Twitter : @cosmi3_

Sure it's a "cool" feature, but I don't see how it's useful to have. Who uses Maps for turn-by-turn nav anyway? That's why there's tomtom, navigon, etc. I use it to find an address, business, or for traffic (even though it's delayed).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12