Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Prototypes Secretly being Tested by Wireless Carriers

I love the hype. Kinda like what will the next model of a sports car look like and what engine will it have. You get all these spy shots of a mached up test mule. Then it is release at the big auto shows. It is just exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    i wanna test it
    That's what she said lol 

Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 Times in 919 Posts

I think they should pick random people from all over the world to test it(me) lol
    And if they can keep it a secret then they get to keep an original ip5 when out...would be nice but never happen
    Wonder how long it would be a secret for

Thanks

The secrecy builds suspense, which equals consumer curiosity and spending. Apple has mastered this tactic. Not to mention the hush hush nature gives them a brief head start on copy cats like the Galaxy series :]

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    The secrecy builds suspense, which equals consumer curiosity and spending. Apple has mastered this tactic. Not to mention the hush hush nature gives them a brief head start on copy cats like the Galaxy series :]
    No, I think the secrecy is so that the current iPhone 4 sales won't take an instant hit. If people have no knowledge of what the new phone will have or when it will be released, they will be more inclined to just get the current model.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Competitors could copy Apple's technology, samsung as you probably know has been sued for "allegedly " copying Apple's tech.

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    If this is factual, I don;t understand the secrecy. The previous phone got leaked months in advance, ended up selling better than any of their previous phones, and nothing bad actually happened. What on earth COULD happen if specs were leaked? Specs from other phones are leaked weeks/months in advance all the time/ What's the big deal?

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple is very stupid
    No, they aren't. Apple is one of the fastest growing companies in America. They know what they're doing.

So I can turn my 3GS into a 4 on the inside ?
    Lol
    The body changes are completely pointless ?

Quote Originally Posted by jiniej View Post
    No, they aren't. Apple is one of the fastest growing companies in America. They know what they're doing.
    fastest growing? they been growing since the late 70's/80's... they just took off in the past decade is all b/c of the mp3 boom. if they weren't innovative w/ the ipod and say ppl like the creative nomad better or something... apple wouldn't be where they are now imho.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by louietsang View Post
    fastest growing? they been growing since the late 70's/80's... they just took off in the past decade is all b/c of the mp3 boom. if they weren't innovative w/ the ipod and say ppl like the creative nomad better or something... apple wouldn't be where they are now imho.
    No, it's people that get on national television and say they will buy whatever apple puts on the shelf.
    I love my apple products cuz they work for me not because of the hype surrounding them lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone Go Gators's Avatar
    Thanks

It is absolutely amazing and crazy how much hype and hysteria is built up over a cell phone. Steve Jobs is a marketing genius! Lockboxe's, secret cases, and all of this crap is expertly done by Apple simply to build hype, and it works!

iPhone? More like MyPhone djarkiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty stoked except for the fact I havent used my iPhone 4 to full capability and ALREADY iPhone 5 coming out !! Grrrrrrrrr hope there's an upgrade promotion from the carriers !!

I hope it fits in my wallet!

damn i need it but, the more I have to wait the more I think it wont be that good.

testing begins our chat and hopes begins
    My Twitter : @cosmi3_

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12