Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two-Thirds of BlackBerry Owners Anticipate Switch to iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    a staggering 67% of BlackBerry owners surveyed expressed their plans to make the switch to Apple's touchscreen smartphone when the time comes to get a new phone.

67% of how many people? there are millions and millions of BB users, I doubt very much that 67% of them want an iPhone.

whats with all the misleading articles found on apple fan sites lately?
    Exactly what I was thinking. This "study" is conducted by Piper Jaffray, the same people who conducted the one referenced in the "74% of Verizon iPhone Buyers Waiting for the Next iPhone" thread, again using only 216 respondents out of how many total BlackBerry users? If you guys want to run news stories with statistics, at least find some studies that look somewhat credible. I swear it seems like since the update to the new look, which sucks btw, the traffic has slowed and the "news" stories get more and more ridiculous.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Apple follows a K.I.S.S. concept in order to be user friendly. Android seems to be a little bit more complex when compared to the iOS, having more software features incorporated into it's software.

Either way, it's all about preference. To me, iOS is good but not as good as it can potentially be (jailbreak solves this). While Android does a good enough job without the need of being "rooted".

It only took Apple close to 5 years to develop such software since the first iPhone, right?
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    This is by far one of the dumbest things I have ever read. A small regionalized sample representing GLOBAL opinion? That's like saying a particular candidate will win the presidency because 80% of the people in one small county will vote for him.
    It says it MAY represent. That means maybe it is; maybe it does not. In no way is the writer saying it in fact represents the global opinion. The comment isn't what is dumb here, it was you.
    Last edited by blwallace5; 08-03-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blwallace5 View Post
    It says it MAY represent. That means maybe it is; maybe it does not. In no way is the writer saying it in fact represents the global opinion. The comment isn't what is dumb here, it was you.
    Maybe it does? There is no way you can even speculate about global opinion based on one regionalized sample. That is downright ridiculous. If you got various regionalized samples from across the country and the globe, then that would be a more accurate survey, but this right here is not gonna cut it. Not by a long shot.

all nokia,android,blackberry users should switch to ios i dont know the reason why they hate ios all i can say is that they are totally blind.
    My Twitter : @cosmi3_

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by themedream View Post
    all nokia,android,blackberry users should switch to ios i dont know the reason why they hate ios all i can say is that they are totally blind.
    Fanboy.
    If I helped you in any way, please click on the button!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12