+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5 Clones Already Surfacing in China

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by PathKiller29 well. this could always be a leaked prototype of a much older model... who knows maybe that would've been 3gs but never made it the cut....
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,864 Times in 2,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    well.
    this could always be a leaked prototype of a much older model...
    who knows maybe that would've been 3gs but never made it the cut....
    or maybe its just some wise *** chinese people meshing a 3gs and 4 together

either way, the final design being like that. is a small chance

if ur referring to these... its not an touch for sure. that hole up top is a headphones jack
    so IDK wtf with the mute button

LMFAO
    they could've at least spelled Apple right

Attachment 540061
    No I am referring to the cases posted in a few other threads
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

looks ugly and i hope it dont look like this. i may stay with my 4

Thanks
    Thanked 3,864 Times in 2,205 Posts

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

People who are saying this ISN'T the design for the iPhone 5 because the font and the spelling aren't correct are idiots. THIS IS A KNOCK-OFF, a fake phone not made by Apple at all.

What it is SUPPOSE to be is a cloned, off-brand version of the iPhone 5.

I hope to God this isn't what it looks like because it looks exactly like the 3GS in the front. The backs kinda sexy, but that front blows.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL everyone complaining about how weird it looks and how they're not going to get it if it looks like that... that what everyone said when gizmodo found the iPhone 4 prototype and now everyone loves it and wants one. You all are lying, you'll get it even if it looks like a big turd as long as its an iPhone... I know i would.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    People who are saying this ISN'T the design for the iPhone 5 because the font and the spelling aren't correct are idiots. THIS IS A KNOCK-OFF, a fake phone not made by Apple at all.

What it is SUPPOSE to be is a cloned, off-brand version of the iPhone 5.

I hope to God this isn't what it looks like because it looks exactly like the 3GS in the front. The backs kinda sexy, but that front blows.
    Um
    No
    I was simply stating that if they intend on making a knock off
    At least put some effort in it

Lol same cases
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 08-01-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Antman217 View Post
    LOL everyone complaining about how weird it looks and how they're not going to get it if it looks like that... that what everyone said when gizmodo found the iPhone 4 prototype and now everyone loves it and wants one. You all are lying, you'll get it even if it looks like a big turd as long as its an iPhone... I know i would.
    Some of us aren't Apple fanboys that will buy a turd just because it says Apple on it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    its Wayyyy too thick and bulky to be a true Apple prototype. The screens too small, and the front just doesnt look right. at all. definitely a fake
    Did ANYONE read the title of this article? Or do you not understand the word "clone"?? i.e. FAKE.... Come ON people!

If the iPhone 5 is any bigger OR thinner, I will not buy it. It would not feel right at all. I like the screen size as it is now. I hope Steve doesn't make a DroidX out of it. That would kill the iPhone for me.
    Last edited by Donnutt; 08-01-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Rumor has it that Apple’s iPhone 5 won’t be anything too special. Physically, it will be identical to the fourth generation iPhone. The handset is pegged for an October release.

On Monday, analyst MingChi Kuo with Concord Securities released a note offering alleged details of the next iPhone. He said his supply chain sources indicated that the next Apple (AAPL) phone will not feature an all-new-design, but rather only "slight modifications" from the iPhone 4.

In an article translated from Korean to English, Kuo states he’s heard the iPhone 5 will include a faster A5 processor, which is already found in the iPad 2, as well as a higher resolution 8-megapixel rear camera. He said he's also been told that Apple will switch to a Qualcomm (QCOM) baseband for both GSM and CDMA models, along with an improved antenna design.

Kao’s statement says trial production for the iPhone 5 will begin in August, mass production in September, and arrival at stores sometime in October, which also marks the beginning of Apple’s new fiscal year. According to Kao’s report, Apple will unveil its fifth-generation iPhone at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference, scheduled for June 6 through 10 in San Francisco. But other reports have indicated that Apple does not plan to introduce any new hardware at this year's event, due to last month’s tsunami in Japan leaving Apple with constrained supplies, choosing instead to focus on iOS 5 and their Mac OS X 10.7 Lion operating system software.

It’s widely believed that it will be the iPhone 6 that will contain different physical features from its predecessors, which is said to be released in 2012

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mectech View Post
    Rumor has it that Apple’s iPhone 5 won’t be anything too special. Physically, it will be identical to the fourth generation iPhone. The handset is pegged for an October release.

On Monday, analyst MingChi Kuo with Concord Securities released a note offering alleged details of the next iPhone. He said his supply chain sources indicated that the next Apple (AAPL) phone will not feature an all-new-design, but rather only "slight modifications" from the iPhone 4.

In an article translated from Korean to English, Kuo states he’s heard the iPhone 5 will include a faster A5 processor, which is already found in the iPad 2, as well as a higher resolution 8-megapixel rear camera. He said he's also been told that Apple will switch to a Qualcomm (QCOM) baseband for both GSM and CDMA models, along with an improved antenna design.

Kao’s statement says trial production for the iPhone 5 will begin in August, mass production in September, and arrival at stores sometime in October, which also marks the beginning of Apple’s new fiscal year. According to Kao’s report, Apple will unveil its fifth-generation iPhone at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference, scheduled for June 6 through 10 in San Francisco. But other reports have indicated that Apple does not plan to introduce any new hardware at this year's event, due to last month’s tsunami in Japan leaving Apple with constrained supplies, choosing instead to focus on iOS 5 and their Mac OS X 10.7 Lion operating system software.

It’s widely believed that it will be the iPhone 6 that will contain different physical features from its predecessors, which is said to be released in 2012
    Next time you copy an article word for word, make sure you put it in quotes and cite the source. Or just provide a brief description and post the link. Putting in the end does not make it yours.

http://m.appolicious.com/tech/articl...ecial?mobile=1

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

The look seems ok.
    But just read that the new iPhone will not in sep but october?
    Apple Launching New iPhone in October: Source - John Paczkowski - Mobile - AllThingsD
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

iPhone is definitely real considering the cloned devices are often produced alongside or even before devices make it to market. Who is to say someone didn't sell off the form factor or prototype to a pirate company
    No external links in signatures.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Looks too much like the 3G, a downgrade IMHO.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Thanks

Wouldn't it be something if you came up with a product so awesome that everyone in the world wanted to try and copy it and even open up fake stores that copy your stores and sell your products? Or wouldn't it be something if you owned a company that has more cash than the United States Government?

I am amazed by Apple every day.

And even more jealous of Jobs every hour.
    Last edited by Eagleye; 08-02-2011 at 08:15 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone starkall's Avatar
    Thanks

Sucking the sack! The ball sack of Jobs that is! Lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Thanks

"Assemeded in USA" lol
    60% of the time, it works every time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Madman604x View Post
    "Assemeded in USA" lol
    Designed by apolle :P