Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone 5 Clones Already Surfacing in China

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    well.
    this could always be a leaked prototype of a much older model...
    who knows maybe that would've been 3gs but never made it the cut....
    or maybe its just some wise *** chinese people meshing a 3gs and 4 together

    either way, the final design being like that. is a small chance



    if ur referring to these... its not an touch for sure. that hole up top is a headphones jack
    so IDK wtf with the mute button




    LMFAO
    they could've at least spelled Apple right


    Attachment 540061
    No I am referring to the cases posted in a few other threads
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  2. #22
    looks ugly and i hope it dont look like this. i may stay with my 4

  3. #23

  4. #24
    People who are saying this ISN'T the design for the iPhone 5 because the font and the spelling aren't correct are idiots. THIS IS A KNOCK-OFF, a fake phone not made by Apple at all.

    What it is SUPPOSE to be is a cloned, off-brand version of the iPhone 5.

    I hope to God this isn't what it looks like because it looks exactly like the 3GS in the front. The backs kinda sexy, but that front blows.

  5. #25
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 30 Times in 21 Posts

    LOL everyone complaining about how weird it looks and how they're not going to get it if it looks like that... that what everyone said when gizmodo found the iPhone 4 prototype and now everyone loves it and wants one. You all are lying, you'll get it even if it looks like a big turd as long as its an iPhone... I know i would.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    People who are saying this ISN'T the design for the iPhone 5 because the font and the spelling aren't correct are idiots. THIS IS A KNOCK-OFF, a fake phone not made by Apple at all.

    What it is SUPPOSE to be is a cloned, off-brand version of the iPhone 5.

    I hope to God this isn't what it looks like because it looks exactly like the 3GS in the front. The backs kinda sexy, but that front blows.
    Um
    No
    I was simply stating that if they intend on making a knock off
    At least put some effort in it

    Lol same cases
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 08-01-2011 at 07:17 PM.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman217 View Post
    LOL everyone complaining about how weird it looks and how they're not going to get it if it looks like that... that what everyone said when gizmodo found the iPhone 4 prototype and now everyone loves it and wants one. You all are lying, you'll get it even if it looks like a big turd as long as its an iPhone... I know i would.
    Some of us aren't Apple fanboys that will buy a turd just because it says Apple on it.

  8. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Great Falls Montana
    Posts
    537
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 47 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    its Wayyyy too thick and bulky to be a true Apple prototype. The screens too small, and the front just doesnt look right. at all. definitely a fake
    Did ANYONE read the title of this article? Or do you not understand the word "clone"?? i.e. FAKE.... Come ON people!

    If the iPhone 5 is any bigger OR thinner, I will not buy it. It would not feel right at all. I like the screen size as it is now. I hope Steve doesn't make a DroidX out of it. That would kill the iPhone for me.
    Last edited by Donnutt; 08-01-2011 at 09:10 PM.

  9. #29
    Rumor has it that Apple’s iPhone 5 won’t be anything too special. Physically, it will be identical to the fourth generation iPhone. The handset is pegged for an October release.

    On Monday, analyst MingChi Kuo with Concord Securities released a note offering alleged details of the next iPhone. He said his supply chain sources indicated that the next Apple (AAPL) phone will not feature an all-new-design, but rather only "slight modifications" from the iPhone 4.

    In an article translated from Korean to English, Kuo states he’s heard the iPhone 5 will include a faster A5 processor, which is already found in the iPad 2, as well as a higher resolution 8-megapixel rear camera. He said he's also been told that Apple will switch to a Qualcomm (QCOM) baseband for both GSM and CDMA models, along with an improved antenna design.

    Kao’s statement says trial production for the iPhone 5 will begin in August, mass production in September, and arrival at stores sometime in October, which also marks the beginning of Apple’s new fiscal year. According to Kao’s report, Apple will unveil its fifth-generation iPhone at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference, scheduled for June 6 through 10 in San Francisco. But other reports have indicated that Apple does not plan to introduce any new hardware at this year's event, due to last month’s tsunami in Japan leaving Apple with constrained supplies, choosing instead to focus on iOS 5 and their Mac OS X 10.7 Lion operating system software.

    It’s widely believed that it will be the iPhone 6 that will contain different physical features from its predecessors, which is said to be released in 2012

  10. #30
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 95 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mectech View Post
    Rumor has it that Apple’s iPhone 5 won’t be anything too special. Physically, it will be identical to the fourth generation iPhone. The handset is pegged for an October release.

    On Monday, analyst MingChi Kuo with Concord Securities released a note offering alleged details of the next iPhone. He said his supply chain sources indicated that the next Apple (AAPL) phone will not feature an all-new-design, but rather only "slight modifications" from the iPhone 4.

    In an article translated from Korean to English, Kuo states he’s heard the iPhone 5 will include a faster A5 processor, which is already found in the iPad 2, as well as a higher resolution 8-megapixel rear camera. He said he's also been told that Apple will switch to a Qualcomm (QCOM) baseband for both GSM and CDMA models, along with an improved antenna design.

    Kao’s statement says trial production for the iPhone 5 will begin in August, mass production in September, and arrival at stores sometime in October, which also marks the beginning of Apple’s new fiscal year. According to Kao’s report, Apple will unveil its fifth-generation iPhone at this year's Worldwide Developers Conference, scheduled for June 6 through 10 in San Francisco. But other reports have indicated that Apple does not plan to introduce any new hardware at this year's event, due to last month’s tsunami in Japan leaving Apple with constrained supplies, choosing instead to focus on iOS 5 and their Mac OS X 10.7 Lion operating system software.

    It’s widely believed that it will be the iPhone 6 that will contain different physical features from its predecessors, which is said to be released in 2012
    Next time you copy an article word for word, make sure you put it in quotes and cite the source. Or just provide a brief description and post the link. Putting in the end does not make it yours.

    http://m.appolicious.com/tech/articl...ecial?mobile=1

  11. #31
    The look seems ok.
    But just read that the new iPhone will not in sep but october?
    Apple Launching New iPhone in October: Source - John Paczkowski - Mobile - AllThingsD
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto

  12. #32
    iPhone is definitely real considering the cloned devices are often produced alongside or even before devices make it to market. Who is to say someone didn't sell off the form factor or prototype to a pirate company
    No external links in signatures.

  13. #33
    Looks too much like the 3G, a downgrade IMHO.

  14. #34
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 53 Times in 28 Posts

    Wouldn't it be something if you came up with a product so awesome that everyone in the world wanted to try and copy it and even open up fake stores that copy your stores and sell your products? Or wouldn't it be something if you owned a company that has more cash than the United States Government?

    I am amazed by Apple every day.

    And even more jealous of Jobs every hour.
    Last edited by Eagleye; 08-02-2011 at 09:15 AM.

  15. #35
    Sucking the sack! The ball sack of Jobs that is! Lol

  16. #36
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Madman604x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    655
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts

    "Assemeded in USA" lol
    60% of the time, it works every time.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Madman604x View Post
    "Assemeded in USA" lol
    Designed by apolle :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •