+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: China Times: iPhone 5 Launching Second Week of September

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by imperialto look at post 9.....its rumored to still be 3g not 4g phone, which kinda sucks, and hopefully it will come to sprint Dont really care about
    Livin the iPhone Life TheOrioles33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imperialto View Post
    look at post 9.....its rumored to still be 3g not 4g phone, which kinda sucks, and hopefully it will come to sprint
    Dont really care about 4G right now. I've had the Inspire and Infuse which are both 4G and I never saw 4G speeds here in CT. So not a deal breaker for me. Maybe in a year or 2 it will matter. Or not. I'm getting sweet 3G speeds. 2-3mpbs. Well at least that is sweet to me.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    iPhone with 4G, 8 MP HD camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, 4" Retina display.
    Ha. Good one.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,644 Times in 2,380 Posts

I am gonna pass on this too if it doesn't has something superior to iPhone4 may b will wait for the 6th

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheDirtyDiddler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    iPhone with 4G, 8 MP HD camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, 4" Retina display.
    We definitely won't get a 5mp front camera. It's not even 1mp in the iPhone 4. To make it 5mp would make FaceTime run like crap, which Apple would never go for.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Where's the iPhone 7 is what I want to know.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    I am gonna pass on this too if it doesn't has something superior to iPhone4 may b will wait for the 6th
    Why would any company ever release an upgrade to a product.... without actually updating it..........

Of course the next generation iPhone will be superior to the current iPhone, that is just common sense.
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jiniej View Post
    Why would any company ever release an upgrade to a product.... without actually updating it..........

Of course the next generation iPhone will be superior to the current iPhone, that is just common sense.
    I am guessing that statement was comparing the 3GS to the 3G. Looked the same and aside from a bit of a speed boost (noticable, but not noteworthy IMO), there wasn't much to brag about.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

WHENEVER it comes marks my transfer from ATT to Verizon So I don't care if it just has a new number on the back it's gonna get bought.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RICO_ View Post
    lol. All these people that are prematurely "stoked" and don't even know for sure what features this phone will have.

This could be the greatest phone ever....or a big letdown. Save your excitement for when you actually know something about this phone besides a potential release date.
    Does it hurt to be optimistic? Duh the phone can be a huge let down or a great phone, only time will tell. In that time we'll do what we always do...Speculate

-BTW
    That pic is siccmade, I would love that look.
    Last edited by mmaboi21; 07-28-2011 at 10:20 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turnamental View Post
    I'm totally with you here bro!

I really hope it looks like the pic here. I personally miss the rounded back. It makes sense to look like that. It matches the iPad and MacBook Pro look. Even the iMac.

I've got 2 lines upgrade eligible since May. Thought maybe I'd hit June launch. Not so much. Come on release! At least show it to us Apple! I'm sick and tired of your Mission Impossible crap!
    Same here! This phone got a lot of features, refuse my self paying for the same look!, did it back with 3G/3Gs refuse my self to do it again! Unless the company that I work for pays for it, then it's a different story, ha!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12