Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Seeds iOS 5 Beta 4 to Devs

Quote Originally Posted by ihappy View Post
    It won't work due to a non function wifi tethering

Apple's full change log for iOS 5 beta 4
    So was that intentional or a bug?

has anyone else had this problem, i have a vzw ip4 went from stock to ios5 beta 1, 2, 3 (all on a dev account) did an ota yesterday to 4. it glitched respringed so i decided to do it on my macbook, i can store and setup a new iphone just fine but id rather use my ios5 beta 3 backup so i can restore and get back my stuff, after the restore it restarts and just hangs at the apple logo with the progress bar at nothing (no movement) left it overnight to test and nothing changed. any suggestions?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carsmovies View Post
    So was that intentional or a bug?
    I believe it was shut off intentionally.

Quote Originally Posted by ihappy View Post
    I believe it was shut off intentionally.
    I wonder why. Hopefully they turn it back on soon.

Ok I restored to beta3 no jailbreak and so far it still gave me the same error message after it downloaded the update. I keep trying again and it keeps saying I am not "connected to the internet" when Im on 3g or Wifi.

Thanks
    After I installed iOS 5 beta 4 on my 3GS, it seems like the ability to listen to music via bluetooth isn't as good as before. Ever since the update, when I listen to music via bluetooth, it skips when I try to do something else on the phone while the music is playing. Even a double tap of the home button to bring up the multitasking interface will cause the music to skip. I didn't have this problem until after I installed beta 4.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carsmovies View Post
    Found a bug in beta 4. Personal hotspot isn't working for me. Anyone else?
    Release notes say this is disabled in beta 4...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSta1 View Post
    After I installed iOS 5 beta 4 on my 3GS, it seems like the ability to listen to music via bluetooth isn't as good as before. Ever since the update, when I listen to music via bluetooth, it skips when I try to do something else on the phone while the music is playing. Even a double tap of the home button to bring up the multitasking interface will cause the music to skip. I didn't have this problem until after I installed beta 4.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Yes. This is a really bad problem now on my iPhone 4 using iOS 5 beta 4 as I listen to music in my car everyday via Bluetooth. Any use of the phone whatsoever during music playback on Bluetooth causes the music to skip...even opening an app or while typing a text message.

Wish I knew how to report this problem so it can be corrected, but I'm not a true developer.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I know apple is late to OTA but that is huge!

Quote Originally Posted by rustysedam View Post
    Yes. This is a really bad problem now on my iPhone 4 using iOS 5 beta 4 as I listen to music in my car everyday via Bluetooth. Any use of the phone whatsoever during music playback on Bluetooth causes the music to skip...even opening an app or while typing a text message.

Wish I knew how to report this problem so it can be corrected, but I'm not a true developer.
    I reported this issue on Apple developer's bug report.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12