+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Google's Eric Schmidt Says Competitors Sue Them Instead of Innovating, Vows To Save HTC

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by xhenryrx well done sir i am with you apple is scared of android trying to do wherever they can to stop android i used to be a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xhenryrx View Post
    well done sir i am with you apple is scared of android trying to do wherever they can to stop android i used to be a apple fanboy but i switch 2 years ago and i not coming back lol

this is a free web site idiot don't cry just look my joint date nob

yup I just left apple too. had an ipad 2 so i like to read about apple but lately they are becoming too controlling which will kill them. I got an atrix and xoom and im not looking back either. i cant even unlock my phone unless i pay a ridiculous amount gave my i4 away to my wife. android will eventually beat apple and every1 knows that deep down.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Apple would patent air and claim it was their idea.
    I would laugh at this if it weren't for the fact Apple would do it if it is possible.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

they are laughable that htc's shareholders have started to bail. I see them all laughing.

Regardless I use an apple device and again .... Had apple not released the iPhone I could bet the pretty little android devices you use today would have been just as useless has a winmo or better yet a palm device....

Apple did change the face and design of pda's and mobile devices in general .... But of course and android fanboy will think that google or HTC or nokia wo
    Uld have done all of this on their own

Quote Originally Posted by brab View Post

Also the two patents that HTC supposedly has violated are laughable at best.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metaldood View Post
    incorrect. they may/may not innovate first but they sure patented it first.
    Well wouldn't that be Google or HTC's fault for not patenting their own innovations?

Quote Originally Posted by ajones330 View Post
    So let me see if I understand correctly, it's wrong to try and stop someone from using your intellectual property...
    Could not agree with you more! They have the patent so no one else should be using it unless licensed to do so! And if they have the patent but weren't the innovators then that's just business and in this world you got to do these things and it's a rookie mistake if a company like HTC or Google did invent such a thing and didn't patent it and therefore deserve the repercussions involved in doing so.

Green Apple
    Thanks

If anyone here has something patented just let me know what it is and I'll use it to make money. But you have to just sit there and let me and not sue. Because if you do then you are obviously evil.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lighter View Post
    they are laughable that htc's shareholders have started to bail. I see them all laughing.

Regardless I use an apple device and again .... Had apple not released the iPhone I could bet the pretty little android devices you use today would have been just as useless has a winmo or better yet a palm device....

Apple did change the face and design of pda's and mobile devices in general .... But of course and android fanboy will think that google or HTC or nokia wo
    Uld have done all of this on their own
    Why don't you paste everything that I wrote?

"While Apple did some major innovations in the recent decade, they didn't come up with the phone (as the device), so please stop portraying it as so."

So I wrote exactly what you did, I just didn't feel like I have to fondle Apple's genitals as much as you do.

And of course shareholders will jump bail, when you have a company that has $65B in yearly revenues (and a buttload of cash) going against company that has $10B in yearly revenue.
    There's plenty of previous examples where Apple has strongarmed other companies, just due to their vast funds.
    And if you know anything, go look up what patents are being infringed and then you be the judge yourself if they are laughable.

I bet you now that Google has pledged it's piggy bank to help HTC there won't be any more of the jumping ships.

P.S.
    I use both Android and Apple products...just FYI.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

To all you that left the iphone wagon thats fine. Youre saying that a phone that came out almost a year after the iphone 4 is better than the iphone 4 then im glad. I would sure hate to buy a new phone thats 10 months newer (now that technology doubled since then) and still have a subpar phone. When the iphone 5 comes it will be the best phone out for the next 4-5 months until the competition copies them and then release a "better" phone that will not be better until their second try. Apple revolutionized the cellphone industry, and yes the iphone is not for everyone just like people out there still prefer a honda over a bmw and vice versa. But you have to admit that without the iphone we wouldnt be were we are today in the cellphone industry.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajones330 View Post
    So let me see if I understand correctly, it's wrong to try and stop someone from using your intellectual property...
    Apple did it for years, they used tons of ip belonging to other companies e.g:creative.

So please dont point fingers, HTC were using the touch technology long before apple did.

Apple secured the patent but never invented it!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12