+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of the Week: AsymmetricHD, Dream, ShiftHD

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
AsymmetricHD (Dreamboard falcon212 Asymmetric HD is a brand new take on navigation on the iPhone. The theme looks rediculously sharp on the retina display, featuring a no hassle, minamalistic, clean
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 277 Posts

Default Theme Of the Week: AsymmetricHD, Dream, ShiftHD
    AsymmetricHD(Dreamboard
    falcon212

Asymmetric HD is a brand new take on navigation on the iPhone. The theme looks rediculously sharp on the retina display, featuring a no hassle, minamalistic, clean feel.

The theme features live weather widgets, vertically scrollable pages, a text based menu, and so much more. The theme comes with a PSD to ensure you can add any mission icons to your set.

Grab AsymmetricHD on Cydia for $1.89. Check out the original thread here, which also features a video guide.

Dream(Dreamboard)
    unoimkll

Yet another beautiful theme for your iDevice, this one coming from unoimkll. Dream features a phenominal Setup Menu from which you can choose how many pages you want and the titles for each page. The setup menu can be accessed directly from the theme itself

Th theme features an editing mode to arrange icons, a unique lockscreen, and includes over 30 wallpapers. There is also an autocreation tool for generating icons.

For further instructions on how to setup Dream, visit our forum. You can grab Dream in cydia for $2.99.

Shift-HD (ThemeIt)
    Downloadeous Maximus

This theme was released back in February, but it deserves a mention. The theme is well put together and involves quite a few contributors. All native and default apps and icons are themes, including settings icons. The UI is tweaked as well as support for various 3rd party applications. Icons are of course auto-generated.

Check out the thread in our forum for more information. Find Shift-HD in ThemeIt for $2.99

Thanks

All three are top notch themes from top notch artists! Great job guys!

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

So we are going to snub themethis and frank again this week also huh? Brutal!

Thanks

There's no good themes lately that I(and this is my point of view no offense) like. I'm still rocking some pretty old themes.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

cool

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    So we are going to snub themethis and frank again this week also huh? Brutal!
    Dude, there are more weeks to come, no need in you dissing this weeks theme creators! That's not cool! There are so many great themes out right now and I'm sure a lot of theme will get theme of the week, just not all at once...

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Dream is not a dreamboard theme fyi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchman77 View Post
    Dream is not a dreamboard theme fyi
    Lol yes it is actually

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Lol yes it is actually
    so if I have Dreamboard on my Iphone 3Gs ( which is free ), Then why this Dream as state on Op said 2.99 for Dream. i have bought Boxor for my ipad 2 and i love it. i still use free ones on Dreamboard as Endroid. So my question is what is different on Dreamboard and Dream.
    thank you...keep it up on Themes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcwyatt View Post
    so if I have Dreamboard on my Iphone 3Gs ( which is free ), Then why this Dream as state on Op said 2.99 for Dream. i have bought Boxor for my ipad 2 and i love it. i still use free ones on Dreamboard as Endroid. So my question is what is different on Dreamboard and Dream.
    thank you...keep it up on Themes.
    Not sure I understand your question, but "Dream" is a "theme" for Dreamboard, yes DB is free now but not the themes, so yes the theme dream is 2.99

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

Nobody's dissing anybody, don't worry about what I post on MMI. Its my opinion. End of discussion
    Last edited by Hosko817; 07-19-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Nobody's dissing anybody, don't worry about what I post on MMI. Its my opinion. End of discussion
    Well that is exactly what you were doing, but whatever, I also have the ability to speak my opinion on mmi as well

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm running into a slight problem. I'm new to this whole dreamboard thing. I read that you need the original dreamboard installed before you get the beta, because when I try to add the beta repo without it all I get is an error saying it cant find the repo. So I went in cydia looking for where to purchase the original dreamboard and all I came across was the one on modmyi which happens to be free. but even after downloading that one, i still cant add the beta repo because it still says it cant find it. What exactly am I doing wrong???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I'm running into a slight problem. I'm new to this whole dreamboard thing. I read that you need the original dreamboard installed before you get the beta, because when I try to add the beta repo without it all I get is an error saying it cant find the repo. So I went in cydia looking for where to purchase the original dreamboard and all I came across was the one on modmyi which happens to be free. but even after downloading that one, i still cant add the beta repo because it still says it cant find it. What exactly am I doing wrong???
    There is no more beta repo for DB, and it is also now free so just go to Cydia and download the latest version

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

That's crazy. Thanks for the vote for SHiFT. I am still amazed at how popular that theme has been. It was just submitted to Cydia so, you may see it there real soon.

Maybe my next release will be this well received.