Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What's New In Cydia: July 18, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    I didn't really understand your first sentence but I will explain what I think you're asking:

We tested 4.x and iOS 5.x compatibility so that we're prepared for iOS 5 when it releases. That doesn't mean we were planning on releasing it to 5.x users, as again, it is in beta and against the law.

And in regards to DreamBoard, I'm not actually sure why.
    im sorry, typo.
    i meant what if* ur selling...
    and the product just works on iOS5 without any unique code for the specific iOS version

Callbar is an awesome feature, bet Apple will leech this off the JB community as well. Developers should start suing Apple for copyright infringement to get money they deserve.

i just purchased the Callbar App, but it keeps crashing on me when i get an incoming call. I have couple other JB Apps and removed all them and still crashes. I have an Iphone 4 ios 4.1 The next thing i will try is to update to 4.3.3 and re JB and load just Callbar. My other apps are, Iblacklist, SBsettings, SBrotate, Five-Column, Iannounce, Activator, Voiceactivator, My3g, MyWi, infinidock, intelliscreen. I sent my crash report to both author and bigboss. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by James840a View Post
    i just purchased the Callbar App, but it keeps crashing on me when i get an incoming call. I have couple other JB Apps and removed all them and still crashes. I have an Iphone 4 ios 4.1 The next thing i will try is to update to 4.3.3 and re JB and load just Callbar. My other apps are, Iblacklist, SBsettings, SBrotate, Five-Column, Iannounce, Activator, Voiceactivator, My3g, MyWi, infinidock, intelliscreen. I sent my crash report to both author and bigboss. Anyone have any ideas?
    Chances are its probably iAnnouce, iBlacklist, SBRotator, and Intelliscreen.

If you've emailed the author, than we have received it. We're doing the best we can - Elias has been on vacation but expect an update soon. We appreciate your patience.

One thing if you haven't: send a crash log as well if you can. That would be greatly appreciated.

I did uninstall those apps i had but had still crashed, i think i did send crash log. The attachment was dpkgl.log. is that the crash log? or were would i find that to attach it. The one app i cant live with out is Iblacklist. Thanks for info

PLEASE HELP! I bought Call Bar and it is not working correctly. I have iPhone 4 version 4.3.3 The issue I am having is when my phone is on vibrate it seems to work fine but when my phone is not on vibrate it reboots the phone and goes into safe mode. I've tried rebooting my phone, I've tried reinstaling the app and nothing seems to work. I have tried contacting the author of the app 4 times and no response. If anyone knows what the issue is and can help me out that would be great!

Thanks
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by James840a View Post
    i just purchased the Callbar App, but it keeps crashing on me when i get an incoming call.
    Haven't seen a response to these last post on the crashing issue. I just installed it and it's crashing my phone as well when a call comes in. What's up?

Tweeted the devs...they say a fix is forthcoming....
    Last edited by edwilk55; 08-13-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Im just waiting for a fix, but tell then i have left it off my phone.
    If anyone has any of the apps i listed above i would hold off getting tell there is a new version out.

want to do an update,
    I reinstalled the new updated Callbar 0.4-209 and it now works with the apps i listed above.
    Love this feature. There is only one thing i can see that could use in the app, is that when you get the call, the callbar shows up will you are using another app and if you need to answer it would be nice to be able to able answer the call with a bluetooth headset but yet not get bumbed out of what you are doing.

Edit, they just posted a updated version 0.5-13 just as i posted this, updating the package. Will Re-review.
    Last edited by James840a; 09-21-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12