+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 24/7 Live Streaming of CNN on Browsers and iOS Devices

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
CNN announced Monday they will now stream their programming and HLN's programming 24/7 on all CNN iOS apps as well as on CNN.com for desktop users. It's a bold and
    MMi Staff Writer Phillip Swanson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 24/7 Live Streaming of CNN on Browsers and iOS Devices

CNN announced Monday they will now stream their programming and HLN's programming 24/7 on all CNN iOS apps as well as on CNN.com for desktop users.

It's a bold and hopefully soon to be copied move for a U.S. news company (BBC beat them to the punch in the u.K.). To be eligible for the unlimited streaming there is a catch, users must have already signed their soul over to a cable company like AT&T, Comcast, Verizon, and a number of other providers. Per usual Time Warner customers get screwed again as their provider refuses to allow their customer any luxuries.

Current CNN enthusiasts can update their iOS app now in the App Store and login through their cable provider to take advantage of the 24/7 news coverage. The sign-in process operates in much the same way HB0-Go's sign-in process works.

Finally, I'll be able to watch Anderson Cooper's shenanigans wherever I go. My life is complete.

Source: CNN

iPhone? More like MyPhone Italia411's Avatar
    Thanks

Time Warner customers can watch espn 1, 2 or 3 via the watch espn app. I like sports better than global news myself.