Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.3.4 Released - Stay Away If Jailbroken

if you miss the signing on ios 4.3.3 but your still on ios 4.3.3 you can use ifaith.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

That's true, assuming users don't accidentally upgrade first then they're no longer on 4.3.3 then it's all hopeless

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

So this update just kills jailbreak and doesn't fix anything? lol what a pointless thing for Apple to release, only idiots will update to 4.3.4

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    So this update just kills jailbreak and doesn't fix anything? lol what a pointless thing for Apple to release, only idiots will update to 4.3.4
    Now now Jay316. Keep your comments friendly. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    if you miss the signing on ios 4.3.3 but your still on ios 4.3.3 you can use ifaith.
    True on all devices except iPad 2. ih8sn0w mentioned it would a require a bootrom exploit in order for it to work.
    White 3GS 16GB 3.1.2 Unlocked Currently using
    Black 3G 8GB Backup phone
    White BNIB 3GS 32GB "dust collector"

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SwatPac View Post
    They do this to protect the innocent iPhone users in danger to this exploit. just as this exploit is used to jailbreak, it can be used for other evil things. Maybe you would respect Apple if they stopped protecting us, and started giving us buggy crap like Android does? Jailbreak developers count on Apple to patch the holes they uncovered before some 12 year old "lulzsec" wannabe starts screwing with peoples phones.

Don't Hate - Appreciate!
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by tampabuc2004 View Post
    Hey today i was going to update my ipad 2 from 4.3.0 to 4.3.3, and then rejailbreak. Is there a way to do this? or am i stuck on 4.3.0 for the time being.
    4.3.0 actually works with the jailbreak. If am not wrong the patch was done on 4.3.1. Anyway, I was able to jailbreak ipad2 on 4.3.0 using jailbreakme. Cydia works fine, and was able to sync my apps and all. I dint see any down side but since it was not intended for 4.3.0, I hope the system doesn't get messed up with time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    OMG, I "accidentally" updated and now I can't jailbreak. So when's the jailbreak coming out for 4.3.4 now?

Gainesville, FL (The Swamp, only Gators get out ALIVE!!)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    OMG, I "accidentally" updated and now I can't jailbreak. So when's the jailbreak coming out for 4.3.4 now?
    yeah yeah.... Funny! but nobody believes you GrandMstrBud!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by femibrim View Post
    yeah yeah.... Funny! but nobody believes you GrandMstrBud!!!!
    LOL, I just wanted to feel like an idiot for a few minutes.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Right now, hundreds of people are pushing the Update button on iTunes, and you just know the boards will soon be flooded with posts saying, "Oh, no, help me, I just updated and lost my jailbreak."
    Yup, or my all time favorite.."Help, I "ACCIDENTALLY" updated" Or, I updated on by accident...somewhere along those lines of being clueless. How do you accidentally update?

Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Right now, hundreds of people are pushing the Update button on iTunes, and you just know the boards will soon be flooded with posts saying, "Oh, no, help me, I just updated and lost my jailbreak."
    Yup, or my all time favorite.."Help, I "ACCIDENTALLY" updated" Or, I updated on by accident...somewhere along those lines of being clueless. How do you accidentally update?

Quote Originally Posted by exnavy View Post
    here come the idiots asking: When will the jailbreak for 4.2.9 and 4.3.4 be out? Because they will "mistakenly" update today.
    xd exactly!!
    Last edited by Spazmonic; 07-15-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Thanks

So not a good idea to trade my iPad 2 this weekended huh?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Xenthis's Avatar
    Thanks

Darn it Apple - SO SOON - can't you just let us rest in peace??!!?

Oh I'm so tired of everyone crying that this PDF hole is a security risk, haven't herd of ONE iPhone being hacked by this hole or the previous one. Everyone is overicating as usual!!
    Last edited by hogcia; 07-15-2011 at 04:51 PM.

There was a site that listed, with a picture, every change that was included in an iOS update. I know there is always small things like an in app icon change, or a button moving over a pixel or something that never makes it to the front page.

Anyone know that site? I'm always curious to see all of the changes to updates.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Juzino View Post
    4.3.0 actually works with the jailbreak. If am not wrong the patch was done on 4.3.1. Anyway, I was able to jailbreak ipad2 on 4.3.0 using jailbreakme. Cydia works fine, and was able to sync my apps and all. I dint see any down side but since it was not intended for 4.3.0, I hope the system doesn't get messed up with time.
    Except that your locations of your whereabouts is being monitored by Apple if you did not restore to IOS 4.3.3

For Ipad 2 Wifi + 3G model > Eventhough you have saved your 4.3.3 blob, if you want to restore again to IOs 4.3.3 when Apple stops signing 4.3.3, you can't error out 1013 yet. So beware until someone comes out with a fix recovery loop solution.
    Last edited by iYeow; 07-15-2011 at 07:07 PM.

I used Snowbreeze on my iPod touch 4g, do i still have to download PDF patcher 2? or is that just for Jailbreakme 3.0 users?

Just for jailbreakme users.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks
    Thanked 2,753 Times in 2,643 Posts

No, I think it is the IOS 4.3.3 itself, so you still need to patch it so no malware can come thru.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

raduga (07-16-2011)

Actually Yeow you're right. Just realized that we do need it patched.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast