+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Boxor HD, Neurotech HD & Redline

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Boxor HD falcon212 YouTube - ‪BoxorHD for DreamBoard‬‏ This is a slick theme for Dreamboard that will rock your socks off. falcon212 has created an incredibly easy to customize theme,
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

Default Theme Of The Week: Boxor HD, Neurotech HD & Redline
    Boxor HD
    falcon212

YouTube - ‪BoxorHD for DreamBoard‬‏

This is a slick theme for Dreamboard that will rock your socks off. falcon212 has created an incredibly easy to customize theme, including a weather widget which doesn't require any nasty text editing.

Speaking of text editing and customization, the theme has a great walkthrough for those that wish to get the most from this theme. Included PSD files to create your own icons as well. The theme also includes a WebWidget switcher (Facebook, Google and Twitter), a rotating RSS feeds reader (configurable), Live Clock Icon, PhotoLive Box (the photos are directly pull from stock photo app) and much more. (CREDIT to @mouse0270 for PhotoLive widget add-on with fading effect.)

For those of you with white iPhones, this theme also comes in White.

Find Boxor HD in Cydia for $2.49. Check out the forum thread here.

Neurotech HD
    Jahooba

Jahooba has created a create theme set for the iPhone 4 called Neurotech HD, which I'm sure some of you have heard of. "Neurotech [HD] was built with professional computer drafting tools and 3D rendering software to take full advantage of Apple's brilliant Retina Display." says Jahooba. "It's a theme with what I call a "dark-techno" vibe. Stylistically my designs are an eclectic mix of Frank Lloyd Wright, TRON, MechWarrior, and modern futurist art. It really has to be seen on the Retina Display to be believed!"

The theme contains high-resolution lockscreens, wallpapers, status bar, battery, dialer, compass, calculator, music player + lockscreen controls, weather, chat bubbles, and semi-transparent icons. Jahooba plans to keep the goodies coming with continual updates and new features.

There is also an SBSettings theme included, which looks super smooth when set up with the theme.

Neurotech [HD] is available now in the Cydia Store & Themeit for $2.49

Redline
    Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Zk9l4EKDg

Redline is a futuristic inspired theme for your iDevice created by Zausser. The theme has come a long way since it's initial release and is starting to look very well polished. Featuring a black and red based color scheme, the final result is rather techy and transitions nicely with the rest of the assets.

Check out the original thread here.
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 07-13-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks

great work keep it up!

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

Theme of the year: The Grid, Omnimo8, AppleCoreHD v2 word!

Themes of the year: The Grid, Omnimo8, and AppleCoreHDv2 WORD!
    Last edited by Hosko817; 07-13-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 25,618 Times in 4,065 Posts

Congratulations guys... I'm not to sure who that zausser guy is but I do know that iEFX is Redlines co creator. Special props also too:.

88Hurst
    ZERO
    Jazzman
    Max_Pa1n
    Darkness
    DCFX
    Dexy88
    DevouredDreams

And Many many more.... To many to list!

Thanks to all!

Thanks
    Thanked 8,342 Times in 2,157 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    im with that guy!!
    many thanks to them all

Thanks
    Thanked 1,217 Times in 588 Posts

LMAO u guys are funny

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

You need to check out the loading circle in the Neurotech theme.

I bet 5 you can't find a better one.

Thanks

if you are in Australia, don't bother, you can't change the weather app outside of Australia, you also can't change web widgets, no google+ for you. I'm talking about boxor HD iPad.

nice, but ultimately kind of useless.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Treeml View Post
    if you are in Australia, don't bother, you can't change the weather app outside of Australia, you also can't change web widgets, no google+ for you. I'm talking about boxor HD iPad.

Yes you can change the weather to any zipcode around the world ! what you gotta do is just go to this website and type in Australia, and you will see the list of code you need to input.

And yes you can change the webwidget to any website BUT as far as I know, if you change to google+, it will not work, this is mainly due to bugs in Dreamboard, there has nothing to do with the themes

any other questions ?

Thanks

Congrats falcon!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kuanyu For This Useful Post:

falcon212 (07-14-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

does dreamboard drain the battery?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been using this theme...it's very sweet indeed. Plus, the creator is very receptive and will get back to you should you have any questions. I purchased and donated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Treeml View Post

To change Facebook to a Google+ widget just change http://touch.facebook.com/ to https://m.google.com/app/plus/x/
    Last edited by WilfredWulff; 07-25-2011 at 08:57 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    Boxor HD
    falcon212

YouTube - ‪BoxorHD for DreamBoard‬‏

This is a slick theme for Dreamboard that will rock your socks off. falcon212 has created an incredibly easy to customize theme, including a weather widget which doesn't require any nasty text editing.

Speaking of text editing and customization, the theme has a great walkthrough for those that wish to get the most from this theme. Included PSD files to create your own icons as well. The theme also includes a WebWidget switcher (Facebook, Google and Twitter), a rotating RSS feeds reader (configurable), Live Clock Icon, PhotoLive Box (the photos are directly pull from stock photo app) and much more. (CREDIT to @mouse0270 for PhotoLive widget add-on with fading effect.)

For those of you with white iPhones, this theme also comes in White.

Find Boxor HD in Cydia for $2.49. Check out the forum thread here.

Neurotech HD
    Jahooba

Jahooba has created a create theme set for the iPhone 4 called Neurotech HD, which I'm sure some of you have heard of. "Neurotech [HD] was built with professional computer drafting tools and 3D rendering software to take full advantage of Apple's brilliant Retina Display." says Jahooba. "It's a theme with what I call a "dark-techno" vibe. Stylistically my designs are an eclectic mix of Frank Lloyd Wright, TRON, MechWarrior, and modern futurist art. It really has to be seen on the Retina Display to be believed!"

The theme contains high-resolution lockscreens, wallpapers, status bar, battery, dialer, compass, calculator, music player + lockscreen controls, weather, chat bubbles, and semi-transparent icons. Jahooba plans to keep the goodies coming with continual updates and new features.

There is also an SBSettings theme included, which looks super smooth when set up with the theme.

Neurotech [HD] is available now in the Cydia Store & Themeit for $2.49

Redline
    Zausser and iEFX/bAdGb

‪Redline HD & Random icon flip tweak‬‏ - YouTube

Redline is a futuristic inspired theme for your iDevice created by Zausser. The theme has come a long way since it's initial release and is starting to look very well polished. Featuring a black and red based color scheme, the final result is rather techy and transitions nicely with the rest of the assets.

Check out the original thread here.
    I love it!!!!!!