Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppStore Applications Not Working On Jailbroken iOS 5 Beta 3

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    “@MuscleNerd: redsn0w 0.9.8b2 Dev-Team Blog - redsn0w iOS5beta should fix 50b3 App Store issue (if you're already JB, just use this to boot tethered)”

Update #2:*We’ve update redsn0w to account for the sandbox changes that affected App Store apps in 5.0b3 (and it now recognizes the IPSWs for all three betas so far). *If you already jailbroke 5.0b3 using the previous redsn0w, you don’t need to re-jailbreak…just use this updated version to boot tethered. *Start pointing redsn0w at the 5.0b3 IPSW*starting with 5.0b3.
    I posted an update post a little while ago with this information.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    “@MuscleNerd: redsn0w 0.9.8b2 Dev-Team Blog - redsn0w iOS5beta should fix 50b3 App Store issue (if you're already JB, just use this to boot tethered)”

Update #2:*We’ve update redsn0w to account for the sandbox changes that affected App Store apps in 5.0b3 (and it now recognizes the IPSWs for all three betas so far). *If you already jailbroke 5.0b3 using the previous redsn0w, you don’t need to re-jailbreak…just use this updated version to boot tethered. *Start pointing redsn0w at the 5.0b3 IPSW*starting with 5.0b3.
    I was still getting this error. I have restored to 5.0b3 many times. I finally removed all my apps and downloaded them from iCloud. I thought I'd post it in case anyone else has this issue as it drove me insane for many hours..

--Never, ever, ever, adhere to the mundane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12