Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PowerCenter Pro: All-In-One Widget: Pre-Sale Event

Thanks

Either way hopefully i will never have to use sb setting ever again. Btw is activator working again? I havnt jb my ios5 beta 2 yet just cuz activator wasnt working

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    Either way hopefully i will never have to use sb setting ever again. Btw is activator working again? I havnt jb my ios5 beta 2 yet just cuz activator wasnt working
    No, it is not.

SBSettings works but last time I checked Activator caused a lot of issues,

I think SBSettings days are numbered because these tweaks rock
    Last edited by dsg; 07-11-2011 at 05:15 PM.

[QUOTE=AWright;6135066]
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorrawson View Post
    This is awesome!! The one thing missing from SBSettings is the ability to free up memory. Do you happen to know if this might be something he was thinking of adding by the release?

Yea, I can add a FREE MEMORY button to the widget, just got to find room for it
    Awesome!! It was the main thing I missed about SBSettings and if you can add it then I'm sorry to say but SBSettings will be a thing of the past...RIP

Great work by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    UISettings is better! I wish people would stop making different ways to do what sbsettings does. I wish for sbsettings to be only compatible for ios4 and lower and then UISettings for ios5. Not this tweak.
    Curious why you feel UISettings is better? Not that I'm arguing or saying you're wrong. PowerCenter Pro has all the options of UISettings plus valuable info about your phone. It's UISettings and SBSettings all in one with a much cleaner look. Curious on your thoughts.
    Last edited by trevorrawson; 07-11-2011 at 05:04 PM.

^not to mention the the guy who created UISettings has left the scene for a while, which = no updates or support, unless somebody else gets permission to move it on (or is it open source. I can't remember)

Edit: Is the data toggle for 3G as well or just edge?
    Last edited by dsg; 07-11-2011 at 05:23 PM.

ahahahaha devs are already starting to sell stuff for iOS 5... smh.

Looks like a neat application, but I don't think the confirmation dialog is a very Apple way of dealing with the issue - screen touches should just be ignored if they are part of the activation swipe

Also, a button to kill the current process would make SBSettings redundant for me...

It currently doesn't work. And with this, I don't see the point of making it compatible.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Tucker View Post
    Because SBSettings requires Activator, it does not work on iOS 5. Activator and SBSettings I'm sure will be updated for the GM of iOS 5, however, the swipe function of Activator will get in the way of the Notification Center activation.
    Activator and sbsettings will be updated to work with iOS 5. Also, the swipe function shouldn't get in the way since NC requires swiping down, while sbsettings is activated by swiping left or right.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    SBSettings works but last time I checked Activator caused a lot of issues,

I think SBSettings days are numbered because these tweaks rock
    SBsettings will be compatible with iOS 5. You'll have the option to select whether to be in NC or launch the normal way.

Quote Originally Posted by chris102192 View Post
    ahahahaha devs are already starting to sell stuff for iOS 5... smh.
    IMO i don't think this should be given a price tag. Seems redundant and I'd much rather have sbsettings for all of that. It's useful, but redundant.
    Last edited by hollow0; 07-11-2011 at 09:02 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AWright View Post
    Yea, I can add a FREE MEMORY button to the widget, just got to find room for it
    I think it'd be savvy to place the FREE MEMORY on the last page next to brightness, scoot the twitter button over, and put a donation option in the widget settings.

This is a great addition to iOS5. Integrating these quick-access buttons into Notifications is really seamless and brilliant. Two suggestions: 1) The current safeguard is cumbersome so I would prefer toggles. Maybe increase sensitivity for the toggle switch (1 sec press) or find a different way to "scroll" through the app pages- a scrolling bar underneath or arrow toggles to flip back and forth between pages, perhaps. 2) Any way you could also add a "Clear Apps" toggle, essentially combining the function of SwitcherPlus into your app? That could replace Twitter, which could also be moved into the widget settings.

Thanks for all your great work. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by hollow0 View Post
    SBsettings will be compatible with iOS 5. You'll have the option to select whether to be in NC or launch the normal way.
    Where are you getting this information from? i haven't heard any updates about SBSettings compatibility with iOS5...
    Last edited by RaginAsian55; 07-15-2011 at 03:43 PM.

nvm
    Last edited by dsg; 07-15-2011 at 08:52 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I puchased this and it sends my phone straight to safemode after a respring. I also try to acti ate it through the app and as soon as i swipe to on it swipes back to off. Im on ios 5.0.1 with a 4S. I am using intelliscreenx with a few add ons. Is it not compatible with isx? I have googled with others complaining about it also but with no repairs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12