+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: Theme Of The Week: Revi-KRS, a 266 Collection HD, and Cityscape HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
revi-krs Chris (KrsChris) If your looking for something that is clean, sharp and gives great contrast, revi-krs may be just the theme your looking for. The theme comes available on
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

Default Theme Of The Week: Revi-KRS, a 266 Collection, and Cityscape HD
    revi-krs
    Chris (KrsChris)

If your looking for something that is clean, sharp and gives great contrast, revi-krs may be just the theme your looking for. The theme comes available on Cydia and ThemeIt.

More often then not you'll see themes tend to be overdone and a bit on the cluttered side, which lets this theme stand on it's own. By keeping things minimal, it also allows for a much smoother interaction on your device when enabled.

In addtion to the theme comes a beautiful weather widget, however it will require a bit of setting up to work just the way you'd like for your location. Don't be discourage though, it's not too difficult. There is even a guide in the forums.

The UI system is entirely reworked, which includes your iPod player and other various stock apps as well as some purchased ones. It also uses the masking technique to ensure every icon is themed, keeping it's consistency.

Don't take my word for it, check it out yourself! Available on Cydia and ThemeIt for $2.40

[Original Forum Thread]

266 Collection HD
    jonny79

266 Collection, created bu jonny79, has been around for quite some time now and stands the test of time. It is constantly updated and is just about to be released in full HD, revitalizing this theme once again. Keeping things classy and clean, this theme is sure to impress almost anyone.

There is a ton included in this theme and is one of the most complete themes I've seen to date. The theme is compatible for all devices on all iOS versions however it is not yet compatible with iPad (coming soon). Now with HD icons this theme is a one beautiful looking theme on a retina device! Can't wait to thee the full HD version soon.

For a full list of what this theme includes, be sure to check out our forums.

Find A 266 Collection in Cydia or ThemeIt for $2.50

Cityscape HD
    metalliccornflakes

Cityscape HD has been designed using the newest version of dreamboard and is only compatible with the newest so make sure you are updated!! As you would imagine by the name of this theme, it features panoramic Cityscape wallpapers which cycle through each page. Layered with a rather clean icon set, keeping naviation easy to follow.

It comes with an easy to use widget with options for Facebook, Twitter, and Google. There are currently 8 wallpapers and more to come in the future as well as additional icons and an effort to decrease the ram usage.

You can grab cityscape HD for $1.99

[Original Forum Thread]

Thanks

I don't really like cityscape reminds me a lot of the other themes on dreamboard. But the other two are amazing! I have both of them n I like'em
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,232 Times in 998 Posts

Revi-KRS is hella old. Check out his new theme ReviDX on themeit or Cydia. Hella dope theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone xerray's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha! A bit late there, huh Nick?

Thanks

yah these themes are fairly old, but that doesn't take away from these beautiful themes. My personal favorite that i have running on my device as i type is REVi-KRs. Chris is honestly my favorite themer; here's why, his themes are very simple, professional, breathtaking, and very(and i mean VERY) artistically inspired. Very talented artist. @defjammable i saw his new theme and tried to buy it but im guessing macciti's repo is down because i keep getting server errors. How'd you manage to get it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I wish there was a theme of the week every week. Unlike every month or so. However, I do like the first two themes a lot. I would like to try 266 when the full HD comes out, I just got Akarui HD a few days ago and I love it, except it slows down my phone a lot (BiteSMS is really bad from the lock screen). Akarui is a delicious theme besides that very well done, I just wish there were more status bar icons like Blu Tooth and carrier. Engraved Wood HD is my all time favorite though

Thanks

Hey guys, yes the themes are "old", but just because a theme is old doesnt meant it can't pick up the headlines.

These are really well done and deserve the attention.

@dabisnit this segment will be coming every week now Stay tuned.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    I wish there was a theme of the week every week. Unlike every month or so.
    We're getting back into the swing of things. The goal is to revive the every week Theme Of The Week but it has been difficult. We're doing our best.

Thanks

A DreamBoard theme featured in the theme of the week? About time. Cityscape HD though.... no offense to the creator, but honestly one of the worst and ugliest DreamBoard themes out there. Common Nickhesson, how about looking in the actual theme section here before you make a post?

Edit: Am I imagining things or did the image previews for news posts finally start working?

Thanks

Thanks SnowLeo, sorry you weren't happy with the CityscapeHD one. There are indeed a lot of great themes for dreamboard and I will try to bring a few more into the Theme Of The Week features.

Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dabisnit View Post
    I wish there was a theme of the week every week. Unlike every month or so. However, I do like the first two themes a lot. I would like to try 266 when the full HD comes out, I just got Akarui HD a few days ago and I love it, except it slows down my phone a lot (BiteSMS is really bad from the lock screen). Akarui is a delicious theme besides that very well done, I just wish there were more status bar icons like Blu Tooth and carrier. Engraved Wood HD is my all time favorite though
    266hd is out now in ThemeIt & going through the upload process for Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    Hey guys, yes the themes are "old", but just because a theme is old doesnt meant it can't pick up the headlines.

These are really well done and deserve the attention.

@dabisnit this segment will be coming every week now Stay tuned.
    An old theme that still gets theme of the week shows it's longevity! 2 real classics here (but I would say that) ;P

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you like revi-KRS, you'll like reviDX from the same designer. Absolutely gorgeous.