Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Facebook's Newest Employee, iPhone Hacker Geohot

This story is based on what Posix said (wasn't everyone watching that anyway?) and a fake Facebook page?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    This story is based on what Posix said (wasn't everyone watching that anyway?) and a fake Facebook page?
    Joshua would never lie...

OT: Not sure if I believe it, it does make all kinds of sense though. Facebook needs some serious penetration testing-types. George is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Joshua would never lie...
    Nor would a fake FB page so I guess we're OK then...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

good for him bad for us !!

Thanks

wow...i didn't see that one coming!! Good luck!

"missel"? C'mon Phil, you're supposed to be a writer, dude.

Nice

I hate this freakin new site layout!!! I cant see any of the comments except the first one. MMI FAIL

hes going to jailbreak facebook now

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Wow I could not imagine how much he is getting paid for working there. I am sure Facebook isn't the only company that has been trying to scoop him up.

I lol'd so hard,

Also, sweet images in this thread.

I would assume Facebook phone.

now he's gonna hack the world..... well...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SwatPac View Post
    Wow, Facebook? Really? That's a waste of talent. Facebook is just a website for stupid people to share pictures and start drama. I guess some people "keep in touch" through it though. Phone, text messages, e-mail, instant messages, social networking! It seems people Want more and more ways to "keep in touch" every day. I feel bad for our spoiled generation, people actually had to meet you at your house, or a coffee shop to have a conversation. Technology is slowly killing the beauty of sitting down with a person and sharing a drink, or a blunt and actually have a conversation that is more than just words or letters on a screen. All I'm trying to say is, we should stop being so lazy and make connections with other people. I'm done with my rant. Flame me and defend facebook or whatever if you want. Good day!
    i agree but at the same time.. waste of talent but i bet his pocket is fat now lol
    iRepair Indy

Wow, Facebook? Really? That's a waste of talent. Facebook is just a website for stupid people to share pictures and start drama. I guess some people "keep in touch" through it though. Phone, text messages, e-mail, instant messages, social networking! It seems people Want more and more ways to "keep in touch" every day. I feel bad for our spoiled generation, people actually had to meet you at your house, or a coffee shop to have a conversation. Technology is slowly killing the beauty of sitting down with a person and sharing a drink, or a blunt and actually have a conversation that is more than just words or letters on a screen. All I'm trying to say is, we should stop being so lazy and make connections with other people. I'm done with my rant. Flame me and defend facebook or whatever if you want. Good day!
    I logged in for the first time in ages just to tell you how much of an idiot you are.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

very intresting! thanks.

Maybe he will finally fix this broken app. -_-

iPhone? More like MyPhone SAVAGE5's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swatpac View Post
    wow, facebook? Really? That's a waste of talent. Facebook is just a website for stupid people to share pictures and start drama. I guess some people "keep in touch" through it though. Phone, text messages, e-mail, instant messages, social networking! It seems people want more and more ways to "keep in touch" every day. I feel bad for our spoiled generation, people actually had to meet you at your house, or a coffee shop to have a conversation. Technology is slowly killing the beauty of sitting down with a person and sharing a drink, or a blunt and actually have a conversation that is more than just words or letters on a screen. All i'm trying to say is, we should stop being so lazy and make connections with other people. I'm done with my rant. Flame me and defend facebook or whatever if you want. Good day!
    haha yes!
    i5-

Long time reader. I don't care if you have 1 million post.

HahA I understand what ur say about that blunt and fAcebook part is true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12