+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible Surfaced iOS 5 Photo

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Just one day before WWDC and the presentation on iOS 5, the media seemingly got a hold of a possible iOS 5 SpringBoard photo and it has gone viral. TechCrunch
    Thanks

Default Possible Surfaced iOS 5 Photo

Just one day before WWDC and the presentation on iOS 5, the media seemingly got a hold of a possible iOS 5 SpringBoard photo and it has gone viral.

TechCrunch posted three hours ago (as of 6/5/2011 10:32 PM PST) a full-blown article and SpringBoard image that gives a little credibility to the possible iOS 5 design. With the 2 mentions of Twitter in the photo, this could be a sign that a newly designed notifications system is true and is a prominent feature in iOS 5. On top of a notifications system, other probable updates include improved voice command, Twitter integration, widgets, and much more.

Although speculation about certain features of iOS 5 have been circulating the news for quite some time, what will be more exciting are those features that have not been mentioned or "leaked" to the public. And coming from the mouth of Grant Paul (@chpwn), for those of us that jailbreak, iOS 5 when released should not hinder advancement in jailbreaking capabilities whatsoever. Depending on the changes in bootrom or userland coding, the jailbreak should be close to the initial release of iOS 5.

ModMyi is planning on covering every square inch of the conference and will keep everyone updated quickly and concisely. Be on the lookout for WWDC updates and as always, come with feasting eyes.

Source(s): TechCrunch
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 06-05-2011 at 11:32 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Maybe this will make me use twitter!?! Lol

Nonetheless less I'm excited about it all and will watch it to the very end for the.......oh and here is just a teaser pic of the next ......lol

Thanks
    Is there any site/tv channel where I can see WWDC 2011 live?

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I see we don't get Live Wallpapers like Android....

Why Twitter integration, I don't even use Twitter, why not just revamp the notifications system.

iPhone? More like MyPhone therandy's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummmm...that's showing the "new notification system" why would you assume that it's only twitter integration? Lol

Either way, I like the looks of it and the mini icon label
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sub zero View Post

Nonetheless less I'm excited about it all and will watch it to the very end for the.......oh and here is just a teaser pic of the next ......lol
    Why twitter? How bout new notification system like that for Facebook or even better a way to reply to your text w/out having to go into your messages? I would love to jailbreak my phone but redsn0w to me just sucks needs to be more like green poison. Just redoing the whole notification system would be better. If apple would give us what we want so we don't have to jailbreak that would be amazing!!!

Thanks

More of the same ole, same ole.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If this is true it almost looks like there is going to be no preview or quick reply. kind of like text messages. Which is kind of a let down but im sure the JB community will revamp this soon after.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Cool article.

Now here's a list of my complaints about the new ModMyi that I've observed while reading just this article:

1. The whole page flashes as the scrolling ticker at the top refreshes. I feel like I'm going to have a seizure, and on a less hyperbolic level, it makes it extremely difficult to read.

2. The article shows that there are 7 comments, but only one comment actually appears.

3. There is a bunch of exclaimation marks in circles all over the place, which seem to be placeholders for images or ads that aren't there. While I appreciate not being met with a barrage of advertisements, this makes the page look like some kid put it together with images hosted on other pages, which have been deleted and the kid hasn't updated the source code.

4. On a matter of opinion -- too much damn white.

Yep, thanks to the new MMi, I have no idea if the reply I just made even took (nor this one).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by steeda763 View Post
    Cool article.

Now here's a list of my complaints about the new ModMyi that I've observed while reading just this article:

1. The whole page flashes as the scrolling ticker at the top refreshes. I feel like I'm going to have a seizure, and on a less hyperbolic level, it makes it extremely difficult to read.

2. The article shows that there are 7 comments, but only one comment actually appears.

3. There is a bunch of exclaimation marks in circles all over the place, which seem to be placeholders for images or ads that aren't there. While I appreciate not being met with a barrage of advertisements, this makes the page look like some kid put it together with images hosted on other pages, which have been deleted and the kid hasn't updated the source code.

4. On a matter of opinion -- too much damn white.

Yep, thanks to the new MMi, I have no idea if the reply I just made even took (nor this one).
    You would be from west palm beach....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sub zero View Post
    Nah, still useless to the average joe. Good for companies and the likeness.
    Screw #Winning, I'm #Juanning
    iMac 27" i5 quad 2.8Ghz (1TB), MacBook Pro 17" 2.6, iPhone 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I ke it that is the best design i have seen so far for an ipad stand.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Am i the only one to notice the new camera icon...?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomcooldrummer View Post
    Am i the only one to notice the new camera icon...?
    Nope I saw it I guess no one here cares cuz with cydia u can change it. I like the black camera icon more than white or watever it is now.

Thanks

So i guess this was right!